02 March 2014

Review of Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel

Most of the Asian women prefer to have fair and radiant skin. I admit that I am no exception as my yellowish complexion will make me look pale when I have dull and uneven skin tone. That is why I am so excited to try a new whitening product of Hada Labo when The Sample Stores invites me to write a review.


Here’s introducing the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel Product which can function as an essence, mask as well as a moisturiser.

More about Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel

Size: 80g

Price: $38.90



Available at: BHG, Guardian, NTUC, OG, Robinsons, Sasa, Unity and Watsons

Features: It is

Fast absorbing and non-oily in texture
a 3-in-1 skincare product benefits of Essence + Moisturiser + Paper Mask!

Ingredients: It contains 3 trinity efficacious ingredients that penetrate within and work on the skin synergistically:

Natural Arbutin: High concentration levels at 3% of Japanese pharmaceutical-level Arbutin to offer effective whitening results. Enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots.
Efficacious Vitamin C Concentrate: Proven anti-oxidant enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin.
Hyaluronic Acids (HA) and nano-Hyaluronic Acids: HA is a natural component found on skin. The duo-HA molecules instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.



Review:
I do not deny the fact that Hada Labo has always been one of my favourite brands because I just cannot resist loving the moisturising texture of all the skincare products under this Japanese brand.

I like Hada Labo philosophy "Perfect x Simple"
Even till today, I am still using the Hada Labo Lotion as the Toner in my daily skincare routine.This is because I always believe in the importance of maintaining the natural hydration level of our skin, so that it is supple and less oily. When that happens, our skin will be moisturised and less likely to develop blemishes like pimples or acnes.

I always know that whitening products tend to be oilier in texture. But, this product really surprises me because its hydrating texture will led me to believe that it is a moisturising product. 


In fact, I just cannot relate it to any of the whitening products on the skincare market. It has almost the same texture of another hydrating product of Hada Labo, Perfect Gel except that it appears to be whiter and more transparent in nature. Immediately, I cannot help myself but fall in love with the super duper Gel like texture of this product. 

Is it an Essence? Is it a Sleeping Mask? Or this is a moisturiser? These questions actually linger in my mind whenever I am using this product. It has the light and concentrated texture of the essence, Gel like jelly form structure of the Sleeping Mask and the hydrating effects of the moisturizer. 

Whitening Gel on my skin
After application, my skin feels extremely hydrated
These are probably the reasons why it is called the 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel as it possess the unique combined benefits of these 3 skincare products, namely, the essence, sleeping mask and the moisturiser. 


I will definitely recommend this product to people who will prefer to use a 3 in 1 hydrating skincare product.


If you really wish to try the Hada Labo Whitening Skincare Series, here comes the Good News to redeem a free Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion sample. While stocks last!

More about redemption of the  Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion sample

Steps: 

Simply go to SampleStoreWebsite: https://www.samplestore.com/
Click on Sponsored Sample at the left side to redeem the whitening product sample.


 Here comes a chance for you to win a full retail size of Hada Labo 3-in-1 Arbutin Whitening Perfect Gel

More about the Hada Labo Snow Princess Game


Description: Look out for this game application on Hada Labo Sg Facebook page to win this product. 

PS: Please note that the Game has not been launched at the time when this blog article is published. As far as I understand, it will be launched somewhere in March 2014.

Lastly, please visit Hada Labo FB Page http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg for more Promotions and Samples Updates.



No comments: