25 January 2014

Goodskin Labs – Firm-365 Facial-Firming Serum with V-Technology Event

Here is another post by my Guest Blogger, Ling Fang. For your information, she has attended the Media Event of Goodskin Labs – Firm-365 Facial-Firming Serum at SASA Jurong Point. Let us find out what she has to say about this Bloggers' Event.

Goodskin Labs – Firm-365 Facial-Firming Serum with V-Technology Event (by Ling Fang)

Hello again everyone! Carol got me an invite to the event launch for Firm-365 Facial-Firming Serum with V-Technology (wow, what a mouthful!) at Sasa Jurong Point. I am very grateful for the invite and I enjoyed myself tremendously. As she has reviewed the product before , my entry here will be focused on the event itself.

SASA Jurong Point

A picture of Carol and myself, when I still had make-up on
We were given a presentation of the benefits of the Firm-365 Facial-Firming Serum with V-Technology, and I must say I was a little sceptical about the effects at first as it sounded impressive (lifting and firming of sagging skin, radiance and hydrating all at the same time, and achieving the coveted v-face?!).

Next, a model was asked to sit in front of us and the serum was applied to the right side of her face.


When I saw the difference between her right and left side of the face, I was surprised.


Can you see the difference between the right side of her face and left side? The right side has a more v-look, is more lifted around the cheek and chin, and her right eye has a less tired look

To top it all, the Elyiplex-2 eye cream for firming and reducing of dark circles was applied on the area of her right eye. This eye cream has separate day and night eye cream, to match our needs for day and night use.

This is what the eye cream looks like – day cream on the left and night cream on the right.

The two products
To fully convince myself of the products’ effects, what better way than to experience them myself? So my make-up was removed and I tried the products on my face.

Removing Makeup
Bare-faced, before picture (please ignore the pimples, I have been eating unhealthily…)

Applying the serum


Bare-faced, after picture (see the difference? I was quite impressed!)


Happy with my V-face! J

These 2 products from GoodSkin Labs can be purchased from Sasa stores in Singapore. Please also follow SASA Facebook Page here!

By the way, please remember to take part in the SASA 365 "V" Face Contest

More about the SASA 365 "V" Face Contest

Contest period: 13 Jan to 9 Feb 14

Prize: 5 * $200 Good Skin Lab product hamper & $200 worth of SaSa Gift Certificates

Details:

• Like SASA SG Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/SGSaSa
• Strike a “V” pose just like the model in visual below, take a photo and post on SASA Facebook Page or tag @sasasingapore on Twitter and Instagram


• Redeem a GoodSkin Labs FIRM-365 Facial Firming Serum 5ml sample from any SaSa outlet by presenting the uploaded post or at SampleStore.com : http://bit.ly/1cn1zxL
• Thereafter 365 "V" posers will be shortlisted to complete a collage to be published on Valentine's Day.

Good Luck!

Till later!

No comments: