22 December 2013

Winners of the SK-II Pitera Essence Set

Here comes the exciting moment everyone has been waiting for. Are you the winners of the SK-II Pitera Essence Set?


The 2 winners are Sheryl Chan and Kathy Woon-Tan respectively. Congrats to these 2 winners and I will be contacting you soon via FB Messages.

For those of you who have not won , do continue to support my blog as I have more giveaways in the future. Please also like my FB Page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shorthairlady/542592769158657 as I will be doing an Ipad Mini Giveaway as soon as it reaches 1000 likes.

2 comments:

Sheryl Chan said...

Hi Carol

Wow!! SK-II Pitera Essence Set!! Thank you so much for this 人日 Birthday Day Gift!! Love it to the Max!! :)

Shorthairlady said...

You are welcome Sheryl Chan. Oh, I did not know that its 人日 today.Enjoy the Festive Seasons and Merry Xmas!