27 November 2013

Winner of the Braun Silk-epil 7 SkinSpa Contest

Have you participated in the Braun Contest? Are you the lucky winner who will be walking away with 1 set of Silk-epil 7 SkinSpa this Christmas Seasons?


Drum Rolls.......The lucky winner is none other than Cherry Joanna.

Congrats! Cherry Joanna and I will be contacting you soon via FB Message.

If you have not won in this contest, do not be disappointed as I will have more Giveaways on my blog. Wait.....Don't  go away yet because you can actually participate in these 2 contests right now to win for yourself some wonderful prizes.

Watsons Products Giveaway contest:

        http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.sg/2013/11/watsons-firsts-party-introduction-of.html

Goody Bag worth $280 which comprises of a D & G Perfume and a Mystery Skincare Products:

       http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.sg/2013/11/watsons-firsts-party-introduction-of.html

Do participate and you may be the next lucky winner............Spread the words around as I will be running another new Contest on my blog in 2 weeks or so. This time I will be giving away Products from everyone's favourite Prestigious Skincare Brand. 

2 comments:

Cherry Joanna said...

Thnk you so much for choosing me :) v happy!

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Cherry Joanna,

Its your lucky day and I sure you will like this product. Do continue to support my blog.