10 November 2013

Reviews of Love More Platinum Eye Whitening Patch & SexyLook Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydrating Mask

This is a super belated post. Although Secretive (the company behind Love-more and Secretive Masks Product) organized a blogging contest 2 months ago, I was unable to take part due to busy schedule. Nevertheless, here are my reviews on Love More Platinum Eye Whitening Patch and SexyLook Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydrating Mask.


More about the Love More Platinum Eye Whitening Patch


Each box contains: 5 packets


Price: S$ 11.90

Description: This diamond powder infused hydrogel patches impede melanin production.


Effects: Bid goodbye to dull eye contour and panda eyes!

Review:
Frankly speaking, I am not exactly expecting this type of packaging from Love More Platinum Patch.


Why? The reason is simple because such Packaging only exists for prestigious Nano Eye Mask Brands and Products. It does reduce contamination as the Eye Masks are being sealed in another individual plastic film. My guess is that the Serum which accompanying the Mask are quite hydrating in nature. That is why they have to adopt such a Design, so as to ensure that the Hydrogel Patches are fully enclosed with the serum within the Sealed Package.



It’s a well-known fact that it’s impossible to get rid of the Dark Eyes Circles completely unless one goes for Plastic Aesthetics Treatment. But, we can reduce the dark colour zone around our eyes by applying Whitening Eye Mask on a regular basis. After application of this product, I do find that my eyes areas contour will brighten up instantly and I do not look so tired.


At such an affordable price, this is indeed a product that I will consider buying in the long run. But, it’s a pity that it does not reduce eye bags though.

More about Sexy Look 4D Mask

Features: It 

Adopts a cutting edge Facial Care Approach
Material Upgrade with High Elastic Fiber
Eco-certified Nano Hyaluronic Acid Infused
Ultrafine Molecules Penetrate Effortlessly
Moisturizes Skin Inside Out
Ergonomics Double Lifting Design Maximizes Essence Absorption

Range of Products

Organic Aloe Power Soothing
Escargot Extract Intense Heating
Pure Ocean Pearl Whitening
Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydrating

Please note that I will only be reviewing SexyLook Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydrating Mask in this post.

More about SexyLook Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydrating Mask


Each box contains: 5 masks


Price: $15.90

Effects: Hydrating and Anti-wrinkle

It contains:

Loofah and organic cactus-helps to power hydrating the face 
Marine collagen and Chamomile Extract-retain moisture for a soft and supple touch!!


Review:
This is the first time that I have ever heard or used a 4D Mask.


Up to now, I still cannot figure out why it is called a 4D Mask. All I know is that this Mask fits me way better than a 3D Mask without any discomfort.


It will follow exactly the contour of my face and I do not feel a great pulling force along the side of the Mask which connects to my ears. More-ever, it’s made of Eco Pure Cotton Mask Sheet which is of better quality as compared to the normal cotton. 


And, the important thing is that it is quite durable and will not break into pieces easily when I tried to adjust and fill the Mask on my face.

I glad that I have tried the Hyaluronic Acid Mask as it deeply hydrates my face. It will definitely improve my overall skin health as its does a good job in replenishing the moisture on my face. 


By having adequate hydration, my face will look and feel supple as though it has been injected with a dose of collagen. Sure enough, I can feel an instant improvement of moisture level on my face after application. 

After Application: My bare face without any makeup
Do try out this Mask and you will be quite surprised at its hydrating effects.

Lastly please remember to like these 3 FB Pages for more Promotions and Updates:

•                     http://www.facebook.com/secretive.sg
•                     http://www.facebook.com/LoveMore.sg  for more product updates and promotion.


No comments: