10 November 2013

Eight Beauty Secrets to Flawless Skin.

Please note that this is not a sponsored review but it’s a post to encourage you to take care of their skin. My intention of writing this blog post is to share my Skincare beauty tips to you as I always believe that everyone can improve their skin conditions through pure diligence. Isn’t there a saying that “there is no ugly women in the world but only lazy women” I am a true believer of this statement and it does benefit me in a certain good ways. At the very least, my skin’s condition has improved to a certain extend.

I have been hesitating for a while whether I should disclose this picture of mine taken when I attended my first bloggers’ Event.


Its takes a lot of courage to publish this photo though. I admit that I am a just like an ugly duckling, someone whom you will disregard during social meetings and conversations. My skin is rather oily and pimples prone at that time. I have been trying very hard to find the exact skincare regime, formula or products to improve the condition of my skin but was to no avail

Here is how I look like recently.


A lot of people have commented that my skin has indeed improved a lot over the 3 years and I looked so radiant. Except for the dark eyes circle, I do admit that my skin is brighter and certainly illuminate a certain aura of light. Indeed, it is a skincare transformation project which takes me around 3 years to conceptualize and getting the desired Results.

I am sure that a lot of you will like to know my Beauty Secrets. Here are the 8 Skincare Tips that I practice regularly to transform my dull skin:

Always remember to remove the makeup using an appropriate remover. There are many types of Makeup Removers in the Retail Market such as Cleansing Oil and Liquid etc. Do note to use Eye Makeup Remover for the designated Eyes Areas and the Face Makeup Remover  to remove Reside from the Face. This is because Eyes Areas are more delicate. If we use a Facial Makeup Remover to remove Eyes Makeup , it may be too harsh on this part of the Skin and will eventually cause more Lines and Wrinkles to occur.


Please ensure that all residues of Makeup have been removed completely from the Face.  This is because Makeup products like Lipstick and Blusher tend to contain colour pigmentations. And, if these residues are not removed entirely from the face, chances are that they will clog the pores and leave some uneven pigmentations on the Face. When that happens, it will trigger the process of oxidation and accelerate the aging of the skin.

Do use Sunblock on a daily basis, whether you are indoors or outdoors. For your information, there are 2 types of UV Rays, namely, sun's ultraviolet A ( UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) Rays. Both UVA and UVB radiation can cause skin damage including wrinkles, lowered immunity against infection, aging skin disorders, and cancer. And, if you will like to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays, please use a broad-spectrum sunscreen. For Me, I will prefer to use a water-resistant sunblock which is less oily on my combination skin.


Take note to remove sunblock thoroughly from the face with a makeup remover, especially since most sunscreen are water-resistant in nature.

Do not apply sunblock at night as the chemicals in these products will clog the pores.

Exfoliating on a weekly basis will help to ensure that skincare products such as serum and moisturiser can penetrate and fully absorbed into the skin. Our skin will renew itself every 28 days, sloughing off old dead skin cells and replacing them with fresh new ones. And what the exfoliator will do is to remove this layer of dead skin cell from the epidermis level. Once the dead skin cells are removed, there will not be a layer of blockage and thus Serum and Moisturizer will be able to absorb into the skin effectively. Here is a warning though: Although exfoliating is being encouraged on a weekly basis, never attempt to do it every day as it will only cause more outbreaks of blemishes.


I always like to apply Masks on my face at least three times a week. This is because most of the Facial Masks actually contain a substantial amounts of Serum which can instantly brighten and hydrate my skin.That is probably the reason why the last step of a Facial Regime is always the usage of a Mask Sometimes, I will like to refer them as an Instant Fix of the Dull Skin as they will always add radiance to my skin no matter how dull is my complexion. I will strongly you to apply Mask on the Face at least 20-30 Minutes once a week.



This is a whitening product which I will still insist on using despite all the sponsored Skincare Products. In my opinion, it just has the wonderful ability to brighten up my skin tonne. Previously, my skin is of a yellowish skin tone. After using this product for some times, my skin tone has changed to a clearer and radiant complexion. I have also recommended this Product to a lot of my friends and all of them raved about the positive reviews of this product after usage. Finally, I am going to reveal the name of this Product….It is none other than Naruko Raw Job’s Tears Supercritical C02 Brightening Lotion.


Lastly, I will advise everyone to take good care of the skin. This is because we cannot stop the process of aging but we can definitely choose to age gracefully with better complexions.

No comments: