27 October 2013

Review of DKNY Be Delicious Skin Eau de Toilette Spray Products

Ever wish for a hydrating Toilette Spray in the Perfume Market? I surely do as this will mean that I can actually cut down on the Steps of my Body care Regime. Now I need not have to apply Body Lotion before or after spraying on the Toilette Spray.

Here’s introducing an innovative hydrating Toilette Spray, DKNY Be Delicious Skin which can offer Skin-boosting benefits for a smoother touch and a natural radiant glow.

More about DKNY Be Delicious Skin

Launched Date: 18 October 2013

Perfume Products Range: DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating

Eau de Toilette Spray
Fresh Blossom Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette
Golden Delicious Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette Spray


Description: This the celebrated fragrance is now reinvented with the “Apple Fusion Complex”, a proprietary blend of skin-loving ingredients that are clinically proven to help moisturize, smooth and brighten the body for a more seductive, more daring, more provocative all-over feel.

Bottle Design: This apple-inspired glass bottle is re-designed to be its chicest, sexiest, most sensational shape yet. More curvaceous, the bottle is carefully molded to be perfectly caressed in your palm with every application.




Features: It 

is a proprietary blend of ingredients designed specifically for a fine fragrance. 
Is formulated with Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) - a blend of several different elements found in the skin for hydration - and skin loving nutrients to help to hydrate, nourish and soothe dry skin.


has a soft and lightweight veil.
an ultra fine atomizer spray designed for all-over-body misting
is further enhanced by a soft whisper sound made with every spray.
delivers irresistible all-over body skin-boosting benefits to optimize the look and feel of bare skin. 

Benefits: It

 soothes dry skin to a soft, touchable best. Skinfully Moisturizing
 improves skin clarity for a more luminous look. Refreshingly Radiant
 gently polishes skin for a more refined surface. Irresistibly Smoothing.

Ingredients: It contains good-for-your-skin ingredients such as

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract 
and Morus Alba (Mulberry) Leaf Extract

that help to contribute to the instant moisturization and radiance benefits.


More about DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette Spray 

Sizes: 50ml and 100ml

Prices: $86 for 50ml and  $115 for 100ml


More about DKNY Fresh Blossom Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette

Sizes: 50ml and 100ml

Prices: $86 for 50ml and  $115 for 100ml


More about DKNY Golden Delicious Skin Hydrating Eau de Toilette Spray 

Sizes: 50ml and 100ml

Prices: $86 for 50ml and  $115 for 100ml


(Please note that I will be writing a combined Review for these 3 Products.)

Review:
It’s been a while since I have tried yet another new Perfume on the retail Market. The reason is simply-I have sensitive skin on my Body (luckily I do not have sensitive skin on my face) which may have adverse reactions to certain ingredients in the Perfume. When that happens, rashes or lumps may occur. That is why I always spray perfume on my clothes but not on my skin. Since I need to test out the skin boosting effect of this perfume, I have no choice but to spray it on my hand.

Wow, the DKNY Be Delicious Skin Hydrating Range really moisturizes my skin. In fact, my hand does feel smoother and softer after applying this amazing Perfume.

Texture when I spray on my hand

After application: Skin feels softer and smoother.

It’s as though I have just applied hand cream on my skin except that it does not feel oily and sticky. I do find that its a bit pity that it does not have any whitening effects though. Imagine a multi-purpose perfume that can moisturize and whiten the skin. By the way, I am quite happy to announce that my skin does not develop any lumps after application. Neither does it feel itch. It’s really a range of perfume that I will use since it does not cause any rashes on my sensitive skin.

As for the fragrance, my favourite is definitely the Fresh Blossom Product.



I admit that I am not an expert on Perfume but I do find that this product has a fresh and soft floral fragrance which is not too overbearing on my sense of smell. I certainly think that it can represent me as it is subtle and not too luscious. In comparison, the Normal Be Delicious Toilette Spray Product has a mild oriental Scent that is somehow in between Fruity and Woody.


But, if you carve for a stronger fragrance, I will definitely recommend the Golden Delicious Perfume.


In my opinion, this is a womanly Perfume which is more suitable for a Sensuous Lady.

Lastly, please note that DKNY Be Delicious Skin will be available at major Department Stores, Perfumeries and DKNY stores nationwide in Singapore.



No comments: