27 October 2013

Review of Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion

Hada Labo has always been one of my favourite skincare brands simply because it is quite hydrating for my combination Skin. It stays true to its tagged line-“One Drop Locks up an Ocean” by containing 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid which nourishes the skin with immediate and constant hydration.


As a result, skin will look and feel silky smooth and supple after using this brand of skincare Product.

More about New Hada Labo SHA ‘Light’ Hydrating Lotion with New Nano Formula

Size: 170ml

Price: $22.90


Available At: Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Unity and other major department stores.

Suitable for: Normal and dry skin.

Texture: Watery and moist liquid

Effects: It moisturizes deeply into all layers of skin.

Ingredients: It contains 3 types of Hyaluronic acid. 


Effects: With different sizes of hyaluronic acid molecules, it 

moisturizes skin from surface to deep within.
Is pH balanced.
Has a Low irritation with no added fragrance, colors and oil.


Usage: 

• Every morning and evening after cleansing the face, apply sufficient amount onto face and pat until fully absorbed.

Review:
It’s a well-known fact that the Hada Labo SHA ‘Light’ Hydrating Lotion contains 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid, namely Nono Hylauronic Acid, Super Hyaluronic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid. (HA).


For your information, my first encounter with Hada Labo has begun way back when I have attended this skincare event several years ago at a Japanese Restaurant.I can still remember clearly that there was a product demonstration of the Hydrating Lotion. The demonstrator actually showed us 3 sizes of chemical molecule representing the 3 different types of Hyaluronic Acids.  The Nano Hyaluronic Acid (with molecule size of 1/20 of HA) will able to penetrate deeply into the skin while both the Super Hyaluronic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid will be able to moisturize intensively the outermost layers of the skin.


And after that event, the Hydrating Lotion remains one of my top desired Lotion Product because of its unique Nano Formula.

The texture of this product is extremely hydrating in nature.


I know that a lot of people actually dislike this product because of its thick fluid nature.Please note the correct usage of this product-simply pour the lotion onto the palm and gently pat in into the skin. This will enable the lotion to be fully absorbed into the skin and one will not be experiencing the thick and “oily” texture after the application. True enough, I have some friends who have complained to me about the oily texture of this product. And I will always ask my friends whether they have applied this product in the correct usage manner by using the patting motion.

After application, my skin is supple and smooth.


It as though my face has been replenished with a lot of moisture. Although I have combination skin, I know the importance of having adequate moisture onto my skin. This will reduce the oil secretion in my oil glands at my T-Zone and eventually, my skin will look less oily and Matt. As for the U-Zone, my skin will look smoother and hydrated with lesser lines and patchy areas. Eventually, I can really relate this product to its slogan-One drop of this product really locks in the moisture into my skin like an Ocean.


Here comes the Good News

More about Hada Labo Sample Redemption:

Date: Starts from 29th Oct 2013


And, please use this weblink: https://www.samplestore.com/r/97560 when you want to sign up at The Sample Store Website.

Lastly, please visit Sample Stores Website: https://www.samplestore.com/site/home and FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/heysamplestore  for more Promotions and Samples Updates.


No comments: