10 August 2013

Reviews of Mychelle Dermaceuticals Products : Magnolia Fresh Eyes & Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum (Sponsored)

Are you a great fan of Natural Facial Products? If you are, you have probably heard of Mychelle Dermaceuticals before because it is the #1 brand of facial skin care in the Natural Products Industry.

In this post, I will be reviewing 2 Mychelle Dermaceuticals Products in this post, namely: Magnolia Fresh Eyes and Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum.


More about Mychelle Dermaceuticals

Origins: Founded in 2000, Mychelle Dermaceuticals singular obsession has been to create the most effective, nontoxic skincare brands

Features: It is the #1 brand of facial skin care in nature grocers simply because the products deliver powerful, quick and visible results without using nasty ingredients or toxic chemicals.


Available Exclusively At: Guardian NEX, Parkway, Changi City Point, Century Square, JEM, Centrepoint, Raffles Place MRT, Northpoint, Holland Road Shopping Centre and IMM

More about Mychelle Dermaceuticals Magnolia Fresh Eyes

Size: 15ml

Suitable for: All/Combination Skin Type


Ingredients: It contains

Blend of peptides and plant extract-sheds light on even the darkest under-eye shadows and send bags packing
Eyeseryl Peptide-strengthens weakened capillaries and supports the release of excess fluid responsible for dark circles and puffiness
Green Coffee-stimulates and revives
Magnolia Leaf Extract-helps strengthen and promote repair for a well-rested look.


Effects: It detoxifies, strengthens and revives for a well-rested look.

Usage: Apply a pearl-size amount under eye area with fingertip onto freshly cleansed skin



Review:
Frankly speaking, I have never heard of this brand before as I will normally use Skincare Products from Taiwan or Japan. That is why I have done some researches online on the background information of Mychelle Dermaceuticals prior to writing this post. For your information, this brand of Skincare Items actually does not contain harmful ingredients such as Parabens, Phthalates, Ureas, Petroleum-based chemicals and artificial color. 


That is probably the reason why this brand is the #1 Nature Products in the Natural Products Industry.

Speaking of which, the texture of this product is in a smooth, concentrated Gel form.


Notice that I have used the word, concentrated here because it is of a less watery and non-oily texture as compared to the Normal Gel Eye Gel that I have encountered before on the Skincare Retail Market. Frankly speaking, I appreciate this texture because of its magical ability to refresh my eyes instantly. After spreading out this product with my fingertips, its Gel texture will slowly spread out into a moisturizing texture before absorbing instantly into my skin. 


For an instance, I almost have mistaken the Magnolia Fresh Eyes to be a serum as its texture is similar to that of the smooth texture of the thick liquid-like products.
  
As for its ability to combat dark eye circles, I may need to use this product for a longer time before I can really see its effects. But, it does help to reduce the puffiness because this product offers the same cool sensation when a cucumber slice is applied on the eyes areas. After using this product, I do notice that my eyes look more awake.


I will definitely recommend to people with fatigue eye areas as this product is quite effective in refreshing the areas around the eyes.

More about Mychelle Dermaceuticals Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum

Size: 30ml

Suitable: for dry skin


Ingredients: It contains

Hyaluronic Acid-improving suppleness and pumping fine lines
Sodium NaPCA and olive-derived Squalane-prevent moisture loss, smooth and soft skin.


Effects: This deep penetrating serum restores moisture using the hydrating agents naturally found in healthy skin.

Usage: 

Apply 2 pumps after cleansing
Follow with mist, nourishing cream and sun protection
Serum may be layered for multiple benefits


Review:
I have chosen to review this product despite the fact that it is more suitable for people with dry skin. If you have been following my blog, you will have known that I have combination and dry skin. Still, I have chosen to review this product as it has been raved about in a lot of forum overseas. True enough, this product is super and duper moisturizing in nature probably because it contains Hyaluronic Acid, a skincare ingredient which is renowned for its hydrating properties.

I really must mention about the nice floral fragrance of this product. To be specific, it has the pleasant smell of rose flowers probably because of the fact it contains Rose-Hip Seed Extract. Oh, I admit that I simply cannot resist the mesmerize fragrance of Roses.Since Rose is renowned for its soothing and calming ability, this product will be also suitable for people with sensitive skin .

The texture is in a smooth fluid form.


After spreading out this product on my skin, I can immediately see a film of intensive moisture on my skin.It’s as though I have spray several pumps of facial mist on my skin.


That shows how hydrating the texture of this product is. 


But, it takes a second or two before this product can be fully absorbed into my skin though. And the end result is that my skin feels soft and supple after the application.

Finally, please remember to visit Mychelle Dermaceuticals SG Website http://fyigroup.com.sg/tymco/ and FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/MyChelleSingapore for more Promotions and Products Updates.

5 comments:

Finn Felton said...

I thought that this product is better than green coffee but failed to see any results with it.

Thanks
Finn Felton

Kopi Luwak
.

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Finn,

Thanks for dropping by.Well I like this product as it is able to work for me. I do understand that everyone's skin conditions may differs slightly. Of course,I am not expecting it to make my eye bags disappear overnight.Have you been using this product for quite sometime?

Finn Felton said...

Actually i have used this product for around 1 month but do not find any results.Do you suggest me to choose the product for more longer duration?

Thanks
Finn Felton

Kopi Luwak

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Finn,

Well, everyone's skin condition may differs and therefore it is very hard for me to advise you. Maybe you can try to use it for a longer time. And I do understand sometimes Eyes Products will be more effective if it is paired up with light massaging actions around this delicate area.

Finn Felton said...

So you suggest me to use the product for more longer period and do some massaging while applying it.Thanks for for your valuable feedback.

Regards
Finn Felton

Kopi Luwak