31 August 2013

Review of Otsuka Beauty Collagen C Jelly Strips (Sponsored)

Recently, there have been a lot of raves about Collagen Supplement Products such as Jelly or Drink in the Beauty and Supplement Industry. Personally, I do think that they are able to work within my body to reverse the aging process by restoring the collagen level of my skin. That is why I am always delighted to try out new Collagen Products on the Market,

In this post, I will be reviewing Otsuka Beauty Jelly Strips-a supplement product that contains 7 Active Beauty Ingredients. Do take that there are 3 variants of Otsuka Beauty Jelly Strip but I will only be reviewing Collagen C Jelly Strips though.


More about Otsuka Beauty Jelly Strip

Price: $16.90

No of Jelly Strips per Box: 7

Variants of Flavour: 

Collagen C (Passion Fruit Flavour)
Placenta C (Mango Flavour) 
Hyaluronic Acid C (Pear Flavour)


Features: It is 

Easy to carry around due to the strip format 
Tastes great to consume chilled or non-chilled 
Non Sugar, Non Caffeine, Low in Calories 
Affordable and convenient

Please note that I have only received Ostuka Collagen C Jelly Strips (Passion Fruit Flavour) for review.

More about Otsuka Beauty Collagen C Jelly Strips



Description: It helps to promote skin firmness and regain youthful skin

Ingredients: 1 sachet(10g) contains 

2.150mg of Collagen-Improve firmness and strength of skin
Hyaluronic Acid-An element that supports collagen
Glucosamine Chrondroitin-one of the components of cartilage and is the origin of hyaluronic acid
Vitamin C-Vitamin necessary to make collagen
Royal Jelly Extract-Nutritional elements secreted from honey bee.
Low Molecular Polyphenol(derived from Lychee and Green Tea)-Used by plants to protect from ultra violet and other stimuli
Chondroitin Sulphate-contained in shark cartilage extract and is known as an element in human joints

Review:
I really appreciate the fact that this product contains 7 beauty ingredients.


Other than the collagen, it also contains other beauty ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Royal Jelly Extract. I shall not go into the benefits of these ingredients as you can read from the product descriptions above. What I will like to point out is that these 7 ingredients will help to hydrate, firm and rejuvenate the skin for a radiant complexion.


So far, I have already consumed 1 box of this product (around 7 strips) but I may need to finish 4 boxes before I can really see the full effects. This is because our skin will renew itself every 28 days. At the very least, I do sense that my skin is a bit more moisturized than before as it is not that dry after cleansing.


Sometimes, I am just a bit sceptical about consuming Collagen Jelly as it has a fishy taste. But, this product definitely has no fishy taste. In fact, it has a slight sour citrus taste which is a bit overwhelming for me on the very first bite. 


Yes, I do admit I have a low tolerance for sour stuff but I get to accept its citrus taste after a few bites and learn to like it. It is definitely a snack for me in between the meals as it is Non Sugar, Non Caffeine and Low in Calories.  I will surely recommend this product to Office Lady as it rejuvenates the skin with no extra heavy calories.

Lastly, please like Confirm Trading FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/ConfirmTrading for more Products Updates and Promotions.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find good quality writing
like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you!
Take care!!

Check out my web blog Pure COllagen

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for dropping by my blog.Your compliment really make me feel appreciated!