17 August 2013

My 3rd Customzied VanityTrove Box

I have received my 3rd Customized VanityTrove Box this week.


What really delights me is the fact that I actually recived a Full-Sized Eye Product in my Sampling Box on top of a Bonus mystery Item.


Let me zone down to the Products that I have received.

1 Olay White radiance Cellucent white eye roller 6ml


Comments: I really like this product because it has three precision micro-rollers to gently massage my delicate eye areas.


Please note that prior to first use, one has to click end of the pen several times to begin product flow.


Click 1-2 times and apply rollers to puffy areas under the eyes. Massage the eye area with the rollers for 30 seconds until fully absorbed.


1 Dunhill Desire Blue Eau De Toilette Vial 1.7ml


Comments: A perfume vial for me to try.

1 Enavose Black Tea Quench Tea 15ml


Comments:  I really like the moisturizing texture of this mask as it deeply hydrates and replenishes my skin with nutrients and vitality. For your information, it is free from Parabens, SLES, Mineral Oil, Animal Testing, Allergenic and Fragrances.

1 D’Glamouric Bamboo Sheet Masque 40ml


Comments:  This is a sheep Placenta Mask from France.

1 My Beauty Diary 2-Step Asia Brightening Pack 25ml


Comments: This is a 2-Steps Skincare item which comprises of a Job ’s tears Brightening Mask as well as a Wild Yam Hydra Cream

1 My Beauty Diary Pearl Powder Mask 23ml


Comments: This is a whitening Mask, especially for dark and damaged skin.

2* Huiji Fruity Lite Sachets 15ml


Comments: This is the mystery Bonus item which targets to detox and treat constipation.

Looking at all the items in my VanityTrove Box, you will have notice that I have chosen 4 masks out of the 6 Sampling Items.


Indeed, Masks application is a very important step in my beauty regime. That is why whenever I go for facial, the last step of the treatment is always to apply the Beauty Mask on my face. Personally, I will prefer moisturizing mask which will work wonders for my combination skin.

If you are planning to get a customized VanityTrove Box, I will advise you to check out the Samples available for selection every Monday. Yes, that is the golden day whereby VanityTrove will launch some new samples on their website. And , if you are lucky enough, you can even get a Full Sized Product eg the Olay White radiance Cellucent white eye roller.

By the way, appreciate if you can follow me at VanityTrove Website: https://www.vanitytrove.com/u/ShortHairLady.

Lastly, please remember to visit VanityTrove Website: http://www.vanitytrove.com/sg/ or FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/VanityTrove for more Promotions and Updates.

No comments: