07 July 2013

VanityTrove: new Customizable Beauty Box and Website Platform

Do you like to receive Beauty Subscription Boxes? I sure do but there is a little minor issue….Although I like the fun of receiving surprised Sample Products in my Beauty Box, I admit that sometimes or rather many a times, I receive products that do not match my beauty Profile. Eg, I have combination skin but I will receive products that are specifically suitable for people with dry skin. If that is the case, I will probably give this product to my mum who has dry skin. But, hey I have already paid a small amount for the Beauty Box and yet I am receiving Products that are not suitable for me…Kinda a bit disappointing.

Well, here is a good news for all VanityTrove subscribers: You will get a chance to customized our very own VanityTrove Box according to your Beauty Profile.


More about ALL NEW Customizable VanityTrove

VanityTrove recommends the products BEST SUITED for you based on your Beauty Profile and Perferences,

You will be able to PICK AND CHOOSE your beauty samples from a wide array of beauty samples selection to go into your PERSONALISED trove.


Expect to receive this exciting trove of self-picked goodness within 7 working days.

To ensure your beauty discovery is a smooth-sailing one, let’s follow through these simple steps below.To start you off, complete Beauty Profile to see some recommended products suited for you!


 How it works:

Head on to: http://bit.ly/10AKDzc where you will be prompted to fill up your Beauty Profile by answering a few simple questions!



Want to be the first to try out products you have been lemming for so long? Add them to the Wishlist, Like the Brand and the Product. This helps to unlock more samples for you, you will then be able to pick these samples when they are released!
Tell them more in depth of what you feel about all the products you have used by Adding them to your Beauty Table and Write a Review as VanityTrove hope to help you relive the moment and deliver the same pleasant experience again!.



PS: If you subscribe within the next week by clicking the link: http://bit.ly/10AKDzc , you will be entitled to a surprise treat in your first trove! Do act fast and subscribe to your very first VanityTrove Box now!

Frankly speaking, I do appreciate such a nice gesture as I will be receiving products that are catering to my skincare/makeup needs.

And this is what I have chosen for very own first customized VanityTrove Box.


Here are the items I have received.









Notice that I have chosen a few brands that I have not reviewed before except for Dr.Ci:Labo Moisturizing Gel, so that this will be a purely sampling experience for me.

Speaking of which, VanityTrove has also revised the Membership rates. Now, there are 4 types of membership for selection: Classic, Gold , Diamond and Platinum. And, you will also get to receive credits Rebates if you opt for at least the Gold Membership.


Other than VanityTrove’s specialized Beauty Box service, :

VanityTrove will be introducing new phase of beauty discovery whereby you will be plugged into the latest happenings of people you follow on VanityTrove. Read up on their latest reviews, brand likes and product likes, products they wish for.  Be sure to also follow people of your interest to know what is up with their beauty regime! It will be just like Facebook but for Beauty

By the way, appreciate if you also follow me at VanityTrove Website: https://www.vanitytrove.com/u/ShortHairLady .



 If you need me to follow you back, please leave a comment at this post or send me an email. I will definitely be providing a lot of Products Reviews on VanityTrove Website on a regular basis.

VanityTrove Website: http://www.vanitytrove.com/sg simply works like a beauty encyclopedia whereby I can check out the reviews of the various products and of course adding some products to the wishlist.

For your information, I am also invited to the VanityTrove Bloggers Event at Food for Thoughts .



Finally the event begins with a presentation by the founder of VanityTrove Box, Douglas Gan, sharing with us all these exciting changes.


A lot of the Beauty bloggers, including me are so excited about the Customized VanityTrove Box and the new features on their website.

I really have a wonderful time at the event, catching up with the other Beauty Bloggers and I will to thank VanityTrove for the invite.

Lastly, please remember to visit VanityTrove Website: http://www.vanitytrove.com/sg/ or FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/VanityTrove for more Promotions and Updates.



No comments: