21 July 2013

Review of Hada Labo Perfect Gel (Sponsored)

Do you know that sleep is the best time for the body to repair itself?  During these optimal seven to nine hours of sleep, the body is rested both physically and mentally from a day’s activities. Therefore, facial products are most effective overnight since the body will able to absorb at a better rate. That is why Hada Labo has introduced the new Perfect Gel which is able to replenish the skin’s moisture while one is asleep.

More about Hada Labo Perfect Gel

Size: 80g

Price: $35.90


Description: This is a 3-in-1 product which can be used as essence, cream and mask

Suitable for: daily use

Texture: Non-sticky

Effects: 

It has the ability to provide 24 hours deep moisturizing effect with its five main ingredients.

Ingredients: It contains:

 • 3 Types of Hyaluronic Acid for deep and long-lasting moisturization:

              - Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 6l of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin when applied.
               - Super Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 2X as much water as Hyaluronic Acid per gram, providing maximum moisturization.
               -Nano Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin.

Collagen for firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin

Ceramide to repair the surface skin cells for a healthy, smooth skin.



Review:
Hada Labo is one of my skincare brands as I am currently using their iconic products, Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion. 


Frankly speaking, the reason why I like Hada Labo products is because I think that they stay true to their lifestyle philosophy of “PERFECT x SIMPLE” by removing all the unnecessary additives, colorant, fragrance and mineral oil that will burden the skin. And, of course, it is also through this brand that I get to know the existence of hyaluronic acid, a moisturising ingredient that effectively hydrates the skin.

I am looking forward to reviewing this new product of Hada Labo as I have seen in magazines. When is even more exciting is that I actually receive a Hada Labo eye mask together with the Perfect Gel. 




Now, I can improve the quality of my sleep by wearing these cute panda eye masks.


Like other Hada Labo products, it has an extremely moisturizing texture that does not feel oily on the skin. In fact, it is more like a watery gel as though collagen has been injected into my skin.


The correct way to use it is to take sufficient amount and spread it over the face and neck after lotion. Gently massage to allow absorption into the skin. 


After application, my skin feels soft and supple.


I really have to mention about the 3 in 1 functions of this product. One can either use it as an essence, cream or even as a sleeping mask. 


True enough, the texture feels smooth and I definately associate it with the non-oily texture of the serum. As for the cream, I can only relate it to the moisturizing effects of my skin after application. It certainly has a water-Gel Based Texture which is not similar to that of an oily cream-based moisturiser. Because of its hydrating nature, I can use this product as a sleeping mask too. Since this product does not contain any SPF, you can simply use this product at any time of the day. I do appreciate the multi-functions of this product as it means that I can cut down on the no of the skincare products that I can using in my daily beauty routine. Now, I do not need to use a separate serum, cream or a sleeping mask.


That is why I will recommend this product to people with a busy lifestyle just like me.  

Lastly, please also remember to like Hada Labo FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg for more Product Updates and Promotions.



No comments: