14 July 2013

Review of Guardian Products: Olive Moisturising, Aloe Vera Ultra-Soothing and Arbutin Brightening Facial Masks (Sponsored)

Mask works like an instant beauty fix for the face when it gets dull, dry or even tired-looking. It can help to clean pores, absorb oils, and give the skin a radiant glow. I do think every girl should apply masks on their face at least once every week. For me, I always make it a point to put on a beauty mask every alternative day, so that I can look radiant all the time. That is why I am excited when Guardian invites me to write a review for their in-house brand’s masks.


More about Guardian Olive Moisturizing Face Mask

For: hydrated skin


Description: It helps to preserve and lock in skin’s natural moisture


It contains: natural Olive extract

Effects: It leaves the skin soft, supple and hydrated.

Review:
For your information, I have not tried an Olive Sheet Mask before. Before I open the pack, I am wondering how the texture will feel like. Will it be Oily? Will it be sticky? This is because the only time that I ever an encounter with Olive is its oil when I am cooking spaghetti.  Well, the serum of this mask is definitely not oily but rather it is quite refreshing. It feels as hydrating as a hyaluronic acid Mask because the serum is actually dripping out from the Mask when I first open the pack. I am not expecting this scenario though from an in house brand’s mask such as Guardian. 



It’s definitely a choice that I will consider when I am buying a hydrating mask due to its affordable price (less than $2 per piece) and moisturizing texture. After applying this mask, I do feel that my face feel more hydrated and softer.


More about Guardian Aloe Vera Ultra-Soothing Face Mask

For: revitalized skin


Description: It continuously hydrates and replenishes the skin moisture


It contains: natural Aloe Vera extract

Effects: It leaves the skin soft and revitalized

Review:
In comparison to the Olive Mask, it has a milder soothing fragrance probably because it contains the natural Aloe Vera Extract. The material of this mask is almost the same as the Olive extract Moisturizing Mask. 


The only difference between these 2 masks is the moisturizing effect. The texture of the Olive Oil does look slightly more hydrating than the Aloe Vera Mask when I first open the 2 packets. However, when  I actually put on the 2 masks, the Aloe Vera one will feel more hydrated as it continue replenishes the moisturize on my skin. On the other hand, the Olive one will be a bit less moisturizing as it is supposed to lock in the moisturize. 


No doubt that there is a slight difference in terms of functions, all I say that these 2 products are definitely moisturizing masks which do wonder for my combination skin. 


Now I can have soft and supple skin with the help of these 2 products.

More about Guardian Arbutin Brightening Face Mask

For: radiant skin


Description: It will brighten and energize tired and dull skin.

It contains: natural Arbutin extract from bearberries


Effects: It leaves the skin an even skin complexion with a healthy glow.

Review:
This mask has a fruity fragrance. And it does wonder for people with uneven skin tone. Notice how this mask has a difference in terms of functions from the Olive and Aloe Vera Mask. It is more suitable for people with a dull complexion. 


After using this mask, I do find that my complexion with glow with radiance. 


The correct usage of these 3 masks is to apply them on cleansed face for around 10-15 minutes and then remove from the face. Massage slightly with fingertips to aid the absorption of the excess essence on skin. No need to rinse. Discard masks after use, Use 3 times a week for best results.


Before I end this post, here is a little tip for you: After you have taken out the mask, there will be some residue of serum left in the packet. 


Please do not waste the excessive serum. Use it to apply on your other body parts such as the neck and the hands. 

Lastly, please remember to visit Guardian Website: http://www.guardian.com.sg/ and FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/guardiansg for more Promotions and Products Updates.


No comments: