19 June 2013

Singapore first FREE unisex curated box service in Singapore: Brandbox

Do you know that there is a new curated box service in Singapore? Yes, it’s none other than BrandBox, Singapore’s very first free unisex box Service.


More about Brandbox

Payment: Free of Charge

Frequency of delivery: Bi-monthly

Mode of Delivery: hand-delivered

Description: This is Singapore’s very first free unisex box Service

Website: http://brandbox.sg/

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Brandbox.sg

*How to subscribe: 

Go to http://brandbox.sg/subscribe/
Fill in your Personal Particulars and then Click Submit. You will received an email titled: “BrandBox: Please Confirm Subscription” in your Mailbox
Confirm your subscription by clicking the “Yes, subscribe me and send me BrandBox!” Link that is found in this email


You will receive another email informing you that the BrandBox subscription is confirmed!
Now, all you have to do is to wait patiently for the first Brandbox to be delivered to your door step.

*Due to overwhelming response, please take note that the BrandBox curated box will only be send to the first 1000 members only.

Since the BrandBox curated box will only be delivered to first 1000 members only, I strongly encourage you to act fast and subscribe to this fantastic free unisex box Service. Well, I have already subscribed to this wonderful Box Service and I am definitely forward to receiving my first very own BrandBox….What will I receive? It is still a mystery at the moment and I just cannot wait to unveil the secret Products inside my Brandbox.

No comments: