30 June 2013

Reviews of Beauty Clinic Mediheal Masks (Sponsored)

Do you know that the popular Leaders' Clinic Mask range has now been revamped as Beauty Clinic Mediheal Mask Series?


About Beauty Clinic Mediheal


Description: This range of mask is being created by top clinical experts from intensive research. It has has seen over 10 million units of masks sold by
2011

Features: It is

Made with high quality Ultra thin Silk Cellulose material, Beauty Clinic Mediheal masks fits like second skin
developed by dermatologists for specific skin types, using effective aesthetic care for skin based on dermatological treatment principles, so you will surely find something to fit your skin.

More about Beauty Clinic Mediheal I.P.L LightMax Ampoule Mask



It contains:

Vitamin C-AA2G
Arbutin and
Mulberry bark

that mimics intense perfection light Dermatologists use to brighten the skin.


More about Beauty Clinic Mediheal Collagen Impact Essential Mask



It contains:

Marine Collagen
Marine Elastine
and Vitamin E

helps to rejuvenate and nourish the skin that might be dulled from exposure to the sun and harsh external conditions


More about Beauty Clinic Mediheal Teatree Healing Solution Essential Mask


It contains: 

Teatree oil
pine needle
Portulaca oleracea extract

to control sebum while soothing and calming irritated skin. 


More about Beauty Clinic Mediheal N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask


Ingredients: It contains:

N.M.F,Hyaluronic,Ceramide LS8865. For your information, N.M.F stands for “Natural moisturizing factor”,to prevent moisture loss.


Review:
When I open up the packet, I am practically amazed by the huge amount of the Essence that the Mask actually absorbs. Wow, I can practically squeeze up lots and lots of the Essence. If you do not believe me, check out this photo. 


It is as though I am squeezing out water from a sponge. Immediately, I cannot help but fall in love with this product. I have used some other masks before and some of them contain only a small concentration of the essence. Somehow, after using these types of products, I still feel that my face is not hydrating enough. Isn’t Application of Mask supposed to be a special type of treatment in the daily skincare routine which targets to immediately fix the fatigued and stressed skin? If the concentration of the essence of the Mask is too low, chances are that my face will still appear as dull and tired as before. That is why I like Beauty Clinic Mediheal Masks Series as all the Products contain a high concentration of the essence. After merely 15 to 20 minute, I can immediately feel a difference in the texture of my skin---It really feels more hydrated.

The material of this mask is a bit thinner as compare to the normal cotton pad that I am currently using. 


And, because of this special texture, I can fix it on my face perfectly without much difficulty. In fact, I do not need to sketch it as it can stay put on my face just like a second layer of the skin.


Depending on your skin condition, you can actually choose from the many varieties of Beauty Clinic Mediheal Mask.


If I find that my face is dull, I will either go for Beauty Clinic Mediheal I.P.L LightMax Ampoule Mask or Collagen Impact Essential Mask. Likewise, if my face is too oily, I can opt for Beauty Clinic Mediheal Teatree HealingSolution Essential Mask or N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask. I am indeed spoilt for choice as Beauty Clinic Mediheal Masks can be used daily.  For best effects, I will encourage you to get a small variety of the Beauty Clinic Mediheal Masks , so that you can alternate and use them to fix the various skin problems that you are currently facing. 


Lastly, please like http://www.serenityallure.com/ or
instagram for more Promotions and Products Updates.

No comments: