18 May 2013

Review of Mentholatum Deep Moist (Sponsored)

In this post, I will be reviewing Mentholatum Deep Moist.


More about Mentholatum Deep Moist 

Size: 4.5g


Ingredients: It contains

Hyaluronic Acid-a premium ingredient that forms a smooth, moisture locking shield for softer, smoother lips.  It can hold 1000X its weight in water, or 6 litres of water with just 1g.
Shea Butter- heals the skin, and gives a soft, pleasant texture to the lip balm.
Jojoba Oil- gives pro-longed, whole day hydration to the lips.

Review:
I like the design of Mentholatum Deep Moist as it is quite elegant and handy to carry in the handbag. It comes in an innovative Emerald Green, oval-shaped container design that fits the corner of the mouth well and makes it easy to apply with a single swipe. Like the lipstick, simply swivel the mechanism at the Base to turn the Lip Balm to and fro from the oval-shaped tube.


The Texture of this Lip Balm is rather moisturising in texture, probably because it contains Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil. 



For your information, these ingredients are rather hydrating and able to provide the extra protective care that my dry lips need. One of the reasons why my lips are quite dry in texture is because I have a habit to lick away the lip protective care products when I can feel its sticky texture. But, I am quite surprise that this product is rather comfortable on my lips as it feels as though I have not applied any products. Somehow, it is able to replenish the hydration on my lips effectively for a few hours. This is probably the reason why it is the #1 Top Selling Lip Balm brand in Japan from 2006 to 2009.


I will definitely continue to use this product, particular when I am overseas for a vacation.


This is because unlike the humid weather of Singapore, the climates overseas are rather dry in nature. This is talking from experience as I remember the time when my lips have cracked due to the cold December weather of Hong Kong. If only I have used this product at that time, I will not have to go through the sufferings of the severe peeling of the skin around my mouth area though. 


No comments: