18 May 2013

Review of Hada Labo Whitening Lotion with New Nano Formula (Sponsored)

“Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who Is the Fairest of Them All?” Yes, it’s a quote from the famous Snow White Story and its true….A beautiful lady is a fair lady, particularly in our Asian context. Many Asian women, including me will value Fair Skin because we desire a clear complexion free from blemishes and spots. That is why I am always on the search for a whitening product that can hydrate my combination skin.

Here’s introducing Hada Labo's Whitening Lotion with New Nano Formula-1 Step, 3 Benefits for Bright, Glow Skin.


More about Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Range

Ingredients: It contains

Arbutin-extract from natural bearberry plant. It is used to enhance skin fairness and helps fights dark spots
Vitamin C-enhances the skin fairness and repairs dry dull skin caused by exposure to UV rays.
Triple Hyaluronic Acid-fully hydrates the skin from surface to deep within

No Harmful Ingredients:It uses only the finest and purest ingredients without unnecessary

Additives
Colourant
Alcohol
Fragrances
and Mineral Oils

Hada Labo Whitening Range consists of 4 products but I will only be reviewing Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion in this post.

More about Hada Labo Whitening Lotion with New Nano Formula

Size: 170ml

Size: $22.90

Available at: Watsons, Guardian,Fairprice, Unity, SASA and departmental stores


Texture: Ultra-Light, Non-sticky

Effects: It

combats and prevents dark spot caused by UV exposure for a smooth an clear skin
locks in moisture for the skin to reach its optimal radiance and translucence


Review:
I always like Hada Labo Products simply because they contain Triple Hyaluronic Acid which are quite moisturizing for my skin. For your information, I am still using Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion as the toner in my daily skincare routine. 


That is why I am so excited to review Hada Labo's  Whitening Lotion with New Nano Formula because I am curious to know whether this product will work just as effective as the Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion.

Frankly speaking, most of the whitening Products on the Market are quite oily in texture and therefore less moisturizing. But this product definitely proves otherwise. Its texture is of a clear transparent liquid form.



If I have not known that this is a whitening lotion beforehand, I will have mistaken this product to be a moisturizing Toner because it sure feels hydrating on my skin. Do note that the correct way of using this product is to apply it on the palms and gently pat it onto the skin until thoroughly absorbed. Well, I am guessing that the rationale behind this special application method will be due to its Nano Formula. Since Nano Particulars are extremely small in size, the most effective way to apply this product onto our skin will be by the patting motions.


As for the whitening effects, I do find that my skin has brightened up gradually after using this product for around few weeks.


Of course, I am not expecting a miracle whereby all my spots and blemishes will disappear overnight.  In reality, I am actually hoping that my uneven skin tones will balance out, so that the focuses will not be on these flaws. Well, after trying out this product, I sure that I am on my way to treat the skin discolorations on my face but I might need to use a few bottles more to dramatically lessen all the blemishes on my skin completely. I will definitely recommend this “triple purpose “whitening product for ladies out there who will like to have additional brightening and moisturizing functions added to the toner.


Good News: 

Here comes a chance for you to  redeem a FREE 20ml travel size bottle of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion & Cleansing Oil samples.

Simply like Hada Labo(sg) FB page: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg
 Go to this Application Page: https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg/app_213564948660624 to fill in your particulars and you will receive the samples in your letter box within 14 days. 

Lastly, please also remember to like Hada Labo FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg for more Product Updates and Promotions.

No comments: