05 May 2013

Review of GoodSkin Labs BB 10 Instant Skin Perfector SPF 35 (Sponsored)

As a modern woman, we always have a busy schedule and often have to juggle between work and family.Sometimes, I wish that I can reduce the steps of my daily skincare or makeup routine, so that I will have more time for my beauty sleep. That is why I am quite excited to review this 10 in 1 multi-purpose skincare cum makeup product- GoodSkin Labs BB 10 Instant Skin Perfector SPF 35.


More about GoodSkin Labs BB 10 Instant Skin Perfector SPF 35

Size: 30ml

Price: S$43.00 

SPF: 35


Available At: SaSa stores

Description: This is a multi-tasking, all-in-one formula product which works as a skincare and makeup hybrid to simplify skincare routines for fewer steps to a flawless, youthful complexion.  

10 Benefits: It offers

Corrects uneven skin tone
Brightens skin and adds radiance giving skin a healthy glow
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Hydrates skin for long-lasting moisturization
Controls oil on the skin
Protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays with SPF 35
Protects against environmental aggressors 
Reduces the size of pores
•      Primes skin for makeup application
Conceals blemishes, such as acne marks and dark spots with buildable coverage

Features of this Product: It

Has a oil-free multi-functional formula 
is loaded with super antioxidants
is designed to repair and protect the skin
hydrates and creates a flawless finish.  

Effects of this product:

Instantly smoother, more radiant, visibly flawless skin.
Clinically proven reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.


Ingredients: It contains:

Sodium Hyaluronate & Trehalose-Hydrates skin INSTANTLY
Argireline-Fights the looks of lines and wrinkles over time
Optic Pearls & Pigments-Instant Radiance
Silica & Laminaria Saccharina Extract-Oil Control

Usage: 

After cleansing and moisturizing, apply a small amount to clean fingertips and gently blend with fingers in a downward motion all over the face. For greater coverage, apply more where needed
Wear this product on its own for a naturally perfected and glowing complexion, or apply under foundation for a subtle glow that lasts throughout the day.


Review:
In my opinion, this is a multi-purpose product that works wonder for OL out there who simply do not have the luxury of time and wish to opt for a simpler skincare routine. Basically, it can be used as a tinted moisturizer, line corrector or a primer before a foundation. Notice the correct way of using this product-It has to be applied in a downward motion instead of an upward direction. 


I am guessing this is probably because we need to follow the direction of our facial hair, which typically grows downward, so as to achieve a smoother complexion when applying this product.

The texture of this product is just like a tinted moisturiser. 


Since there is only 1 tone of colour available for this product, it might not be suitable for people with a darker complexion. As I have a fair complexion, I do find that the colour works perfectly fine for me. In fact, I look a bit radiant after applying this product. I will definitely use this product during weekend as a BB Cream as when I am just too lazy to apply the foundation.


Speaking of the effects of this product, I am quite pleased with its hydrating ability to prime my skin before putting on the foundation. Somehow, it does a remarkable job in making my complexion looks radiant by reducing the fines lines on my face. It is as though a small of collagen have been injected into my skin. 


However, I find that this product is not designated to replace the moisturiser you are currently using but rather it adds additional hydrating effect to your skin for a smoother complexion when applying the foundation. Therefore, please continue to use the moisturiser in your daily skin routine. As for its ability to control the excessive oil secretion on my face, I am a bit disappointed though as my forehead still looks a bit oily and need some touch up after a few hours of usage.

Lastly, please like SASA FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/SGSaSa for more Promotions and Products Updates.

No comments: