21 April 2013

Review of Viscontour Serum (intensive hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid)

I have won the Viscontour Serum (intensive hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid) Product from CeleVenus Aesthetic Clinic FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/celevenus recently. Since I find that this is quite a fantastic product for combination skin (like mine), I have decided to write a review on my blog.

Before I goes to the Product Descriptions of Viscontour Serum, here is some information about CeleVenus Aesthetic Clinic.

More about CeleVenus Aesthetic Clinic

Address: 391B Orchard Road #16-03/04 Ngee Ann City Tower B Singapore 238874

E-mail: beauty@celevenus.com.sg

Telephone:  6410 9621 and 6410 9622


More about Viscontour Serum  (intensive hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid)

Price: $120 for a box of 20 ampoules.



Effects: It

is a natural humectant that can provide skin with intensive hydration.
keeps the skin youthful, elastic and supple
promotes wound healing and fights inflammatory conditions that can cause skin ageing.
is an anti-oxidant which helps to prevent free radical damage which can cause skin ageing.
facilitates the delivery of other nutrients into the skin and enhances results from active treatments.


Features: It

Has an oil-free formulation that acts as a first hydrating layer when used prior to common moisturizer
Has a physiologic PH
Contain no fragrances or preservatives
Packaged in convenient, sterile, single-use ampoules


Ingredient: It contains hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that

is an excellent water-binding agent, which serves as a natural moisture reservoir for the skin
penetrates deeply into the dermis
preserves tissue hydration


Usage: 

Apply serum to skin areas that benefit most from intense hydration like face, necklace, neck and hands
Use it as part of daily routine skin care regimen and also to relieve dry skin conditions like eczema or dermatitis
Use prior to active treatments like Retrinol,Vitamin C and Glycolic
Use after dermal treatments such as Light based therapies, microdermabrasion
Apply one sterile, single-use ampoule prior to daily moisturiser


Review:
When I first opened the box, I am quite surprised by the packaging of this product. It reminds me of the packaging of the eye drops that I used to dip on my eyes a month before my Lasik Operation.


For your information, it has a total of 20 individually packaged ampoules sealed in a box. I admit that I do like this type of packaging as it is more hygiene for usage. Although one is encouraged to finish using 1 ampoule in a single application, I do find that the content in 1 plastic casing is adequate for me to use it 2 times on my entire face.


That is why I will use half of the ampoule in the morning and keep the other half for usage in the evening time.

The texture of this ampoule is relatively non-oily and feels like sterile water. Although mild in texture, it sure does a remarkable job in moisturizing my skin.


After applying this product, it gets absorbed into my skin instantly without any oily or sticky texture. In an instant, I always mistaken this product to be pure drinking water since it is fragrance, oil and preservative free.


The hydrating effect of this product is amazing.  After applying this product, I do notice that my skin is more hydrated and supple. When I collected this item from CeleVenus, I am being told that this is one of the star products available at this Aesthetics Clinic because it can keep the skin youthful elastic and supple.

Lastly, please refer to CeleVenus Aesthetic Clinic Website : http://www.celevenus.com.sg and FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/celevenus  for more Services/ Products and Promotions Updates.



No comments: