28 April 2013

Review of V 10 Plus Pycnogenol Serum (Sponsored)

Even though I cannot attend the V 10 Plus Star Blogger event, I am still very excited when V 10 Plus have send me the Serum for review.


The reason is simple-V 10 Plus Serum has been highly raved by a lot of Celebrities including Fann Wong.


Do you know that V 10 Plus has many variants of Serum that will address different types of the Skin Problems?


Yes and you might be clueless and wonder how to choose the Correct Type of Serum that will target your current Skin Problems. Well, you can actually fill in a Consultation Sheet at the Beauty Shop that carries V 10 Serum and the Professional Adviser will able to determine the type of Serum that is more suitable for your face. For me, I will be reviewing V 10 Plus Pycnogenol Serum in this Post as this is the Product that can act on the discolored Pigmentation on my skin.



More about V 10 Plus SERIES CONCEPT

It is : the world’s 1st Skin Supplement Concept

The number “10” in the “V 10 Plus” series means:

No paraben
No Artificial Colour
No Mineral Oil
No Chemical Fragrance
Water based
Customized Serums for 10 Skin problems
Dermatologists Tested
Visible Results in just 10 days
Colour Therapy from colourful bottles
Made in Japan


List of stores location in Singapore: Please refer to : http://www.v10plus.co.jp/store-locations

More about V 10 Plus Pycnogenol Serum

Size: 30ml

Bottle Colour: Ruby Red


It contains:

Pycnogenol- is a natural ingredient extracted from the bark of the French coastal pine in Southern France (Bordeaux). It has a great anti-oxidation effect, which is 350 times greater than Vitamin C and 170 times than Vitamin E.

It can: 

Prevent & remedy the skin from any skin troubles caused by activated oxygen and also remedies damage
Strengthens the effects of vitamins, collagen, etc.
be used as a fortification to your daily skin care.


Usage: Apply 3 drops on all over the face and neck after cleansing, morning and night.


Review:
V 10 Serum is the world’s 1st Skin Supplement Concept! 


Frankly speaking, I appreciate this concept because my skin conditions will differ from time to time. Sometimes, my skin will be quite oily and other times, it will be quite dehydrated. That is why I may have to change the type of Skincare Products that I am using to address the Skincare Problems that I am facing currently. V 10 Serum provides such an option as they have different types of Serums which target different Skin care Problems. And the best thing is that you can actually customize and mix the different type of Serum together to target the various Skin Problems you are facing.

Basically, this product has no scent because it does not contain No Chemical Fragrance. The texture of the Pycnogenol Serum is relatively mild, non-oily and does not contain any Mineral Oil.


In fact, all variants of 10 Serum do not contain any Mineral Oil which may clog the pores. So far, I have not experienced any breakout though. After application, the serum will transform instantly into a thin hydration layer before absorbing readily into the skin. 


What I particularly like about this product is that it will not leave any sticky or oily feeling on the skin after the serum is being spread out into my skin.

For your information,I have been using this Product for around a week and instantly I have noticed that my skin has brightened up in terms of complexion. I admit that I have uneven skin tones as I suffer from discoloured pigmentation problems like pimple scars etc. That is why I need to use concealer prior to applying foundation. Even though I still need to use this makeup product to hide my pigmentation, I do find that the colour has somehow subsided a little ever since I have started my journey with the Pycnogenol Serum . I will definitely continue to use this Product as since it is a Noncomedogenic product that will address my discoloured Pigmentation issues.


Lastly, please remember to visit V 10 Plus Website: http://www.v10plus.co.jp/  and FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/v10plusjp for more Promotions and Products Updates.




No comments: