08 March 2013

Review of Vita Green Lingzhi (Sponsored)

Looking for a supplement that will strengthen the immune system and improving your complexion? Here’s introducing Vita Green Lingzhi, a supplement which contains natural Lingzhi Raw Herb.


More about Vita Green Lingzhi

No of Capsules in 1 Box: 72 Capsules

Introductory offer: $109 (Usual price: $129)


Each Capsule contains : 6 different type of colour Lingzhi.
  1. White for lungs
  2. Green for liver and eyes
  3. Black for brain and kidneys
  4. Violet for replenish vital energy
  5. Red for joints skin and heart
  6. Yellow for spleen and intestines

Body Benefits:

Strengthen the immune system
Promote blood circulation
Give you extra energy

Beauty Benefits:

Beauty
Anti-aging
Antioxidant
Reduce allergy symptoms
Reduce white hair
Reduce age spots
Help sleep



Dosage: Take orally, 1-2 capsules daily.


Review:
This is not the first time that I have reviewed Lingzhi product. What I particularly like about this product is the fact that it is in capsule form. If you have taken Lingzhi tonic or supplement drink before, you will have known that it has an unpleasant bitter taste.By having the Lingzhi supplement in capsule form, I will just have to take it orally with a glass of plain water. In other words, I do not have to experience the raw herbal taste of Lingzhi since I am taking it as an oral tablet. 


This is why I will recommend this product to people of all ages, especially those who like the goodness of the Herbal Herb but hate the bitterness of the traditional Chinese Medicine.

For your information, Lingzhi (Reishi)  is one of the rarest and most precious Chinese medical herbs. The oldest Chinese medical directory, “Sheng Nong’s Medica”, and the respected bible of Chinese medicine” The Chinese Herbal Materia Medica”, both rated Lingzhi as a superior type of Chinese herbs. There are many benefits of consuming Lingzhi (which you can read above in the Product Description) but I really have to mention its ability to restore normal bodily functions.


From my point of view, once the bodily functions are being restored, my body immune system will be improved with a better blood circulation. There will also be lesser breakout on my skin as my hormones are being balanced. When that happens, my complexion will be better while my health is being restored. As this product is rich with high anti-oxidant contents, it will also facilitate detoxification and slow down aging. 


To read up more about Lingzhi and its benefits, please refer to these 2 links:


I have been consuming this product on a daily basis for around 3 weeks. I do find that it has the ability to improve my blood circulation and fight against fatigue. However, 1 word of advice: please do not take this product at night just before your beauty sleep. I have done so initially and find that I simply cannot go to sleep as my mind is being kept awake. Since identifying this problem, I have switched to taking this supplement in the morning just before going to work. And, the end result is that I feel more energized and not so tired at work.

Lastly, please note that you will be able to get Vita Green Lingzhi at local drugstore, Watson and Guardian etc.







No comments: