10 March 2013

Review of Meishoku Detclear Facial Peeling Jelly-Mixed Fruit (Sponsored)

Thanks to the invitation by Confirm Trading, I have received Meishoku Detclear Facial Peeling Jelly for review.


More about Meishoku Detclear Facial Peeling Jelly (Mixed Fruit)

Size: 180ml

Price: $29.95


Available at: Guardian Health & Beauty

Suitable: for all Skin Type

Product’s Description: It is a jelly type peeling gel to peel off dirt and dead skin gently.

Ingredients: It is made from

fruit AHA-fruit extracts such as strawberry, blueberry, cherry, peach, pomegranate and apple acid
and Plant BHA-plant extracts


Product’s Feature: It can

gently remove dead skin cells, melanin, sebum, and other impurities on your skin's surface.
be used on partial areas of your face such as nose and chin to remove black spots, pore cloggers and other impurities in pores.


Usage: Apply evenly on face and gently massage for 1 minute before rinsing

Review:
It is important to exfoliate your face at least once a week on a regular basis, especially if you have oily or combination skin.  The reason is simple--Exfoliation will help to get rid of the excessive oil sebum and dead skin cell that is accumulating on your skin. If you do not get rid them, they will tend to clog your pores and cause the formulation of blemishes such as acne and blackheads. Although getting rid of dead skin cell is crucial for oily or combination skin, it is also important to get a mild exfoliator as harsh ones will only make your oily skin drier, which will result in more oil production. That is why I will appreciate this product-- Meishoku Detclear Facial Peeling Jelly since it is quite mild on my skin and does not cause any breakout of blemishes.

As the name suggests, the texture of this product is in white translucent Gelish form.


Once applied onto the skin, it will turn into a liquid form, working its way to remove the dead skin cell from your skin.



What I particularly like about this product is that it can also be used on wet skin. I have used another brand of Mild Exfoliator that is quite similar to this product but I find that it cannot be used on wet skin. Sometimes, I will like to use the exfoliator but being a bit forgetful, I might have already splashed water on my face. When that happens, I cannot be bothered to wait for my skin to dry up and hence, I will skip the exfoliating process. That is why I am glad that this product can be used on wet skin.




And, I really like the fruity smell that this product will leave lingering on my skin after usage. 


This is definitely a product that I will recommend for people who love fruity smell.  

1 word of advice though: Do note not to use this product daily as over exfoliating will aggravate the surplus oil gland in your face.

Lastly, please remember to like confirm trading FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/ConfirmTrading for more Promotions and Products Updates.

No comments: