13 March 2013

Review of Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence (Sponsored)

The No 1 Suncreen in Japan since 2011 has just been launched in Singapore! Introducing the award winning Sunblock- Biore UV Watery Essence!


More about Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence

Size: 50ml

Price: $18.90

SPF: 50+

UVA: PA+++


Available at : Selected Supermarkets, Hypermarkets and Pharmacies

It can be applied: on

Face
And Body

Product Features: It

Has a Superior long lasting Double UV Block
Is  Light & Refreshing like water
Absorbs in an instant- Texture is so light that it feels like water on skin
Hydrates & Softens


It adopts: Aqua Rich technology.


It contains:

Hyaluronic acid
& Citrus extract-orange, grapefruit and lemon

Dosage: Apply evenly on face after moisturiser and before applying makeup.


Awards:

No.1 Sunscreen in Japan since 2011.
Won multiple awards in Asia

       -  Japan COSME in 2011
       -  Top Beauty Magazine in Japan VOCE’s Top Pick
       - Biteki Skincare Award

Review:
When I first opened this product, I thought that this is just a normal oily sunblock with a creamy texture.After applying this sunscreen, it really surprises me by transforming into a watery texture that is fast absorbing into my skin.


In fact, I can even notice a thin film of moisture on my face right after the application, a phenomenon that I will not see when applying other brands of sunscreen.



I still remember the time when I have my facial few years ago- I was experiencing major breakouts on my skin then. At that time, the therapist has advised me to use a watery base sunscreen since I have oily combination skin. This is a beauty tip that I will practice until today—I only use water based sunscreen. Although Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence is not the first water-based sunblock that I have used, it sure impresses me by its hydrating texture.


And most important of all, unlike other sunscreen, it does not leave any white overcast after application.


I will definitely recommend this product to people with oily or combination skin though. Speaking of which, here is another beauty tip: Please remember to use makeup remover instead of normal cleanser to remove the sunblock from your face.  This is because sunblock like makeup tend to be oilier and it has to be properly removed by a makeup remover.

I am glad that it has a SPF of 50 with PA+++.


There are basically two types of UV, UVA and UVB. For your information,UVA will  age your skin while UVB will burn your skin.


Here is a guideline on how to calculate the Sun Protection Factor and Protection Grade for UVA. 


Since I am quite fair, it will take me 10 minute to be sunburn. Therefore, the calculation is as follows: 

50(Sun Protection Factor)* 10=500 minutes=8.33 hour.

Wow! This product will give me 500 min or rather 8+ hours of protection. Not forgetting the fact that it has  PA+++, great for Long hours of outdoor activities.


Lastly, please remember to visit http://www.kao.com/sg/ for more Promotions and Products Updates.

No comments: