03 February 2013

Short Review of Phytomer Hydrasea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum

As promised, this is a short review of my favourite item in Feb's VanityTrove Box, Phytomer Hydrasea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum.


Do note that I have only received a Sample of  Phytomer Hydrasea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum though.

More about Phytomer Hydrasea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum

Size:
30ml

Price: $150



Available at: Guardian (Marina Bay Sands and Paragon)

Product Description: This is a light-weight and ultra-moisturizing serum that immediately melts into the skin.


Product Function: To combat dehydration.



Effects: Softer and suppler skin

It contains:

Star ingredient of Pheohydrane-lasting moisturizing


Polarized and Encapsulated Weaving Algae Water- intense, rapid and boosted moisturizing
Glasswort Oil- reinforced moisturizing
OLIGOMER-remineralized skin

Usage:

Lightly massage the serum to perfectly cleansed face and neck morning and/or evening.
Follow with the use of usual face serum.

Short Review:
This product has a white gel texture. Even before I have tried to massage it into my skin, I can already sense its moisturizing texture on my hand because it feels like a puzzle of water gel.



After absorption, my hand feels smoother, with lesser visible lines. However, it seems a bit sticky after initial absorption. But, the good thing is that if you continue to massage this item into your skin, you will find that the sticky feelings will somehow disappear immediately. And the end effect is that you will have soft and dewy skin.


As a person with combination skin, I admit that I like this product as it is extremely hydrating on my hand without the usual sensation of oiliness. I will definitely recommend this product to people with combination and dehydrated skin though.

Lastly, please remember to like Phytomer SG FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phytomer-SG/409652889092621  for more Promotions and Products Updates.



No comments: