04 February 2013

Review of Selsun blue Anti-Dandruff shampoo (Sponsored)

Dandruff can be annoying, uncomfortable, and embarrassing.

If you are constantly troubled by this scalp problem, do not worry. Here comes a product from Mentholatum- Selsun blue Anti-Dandruff shampoo that can effectively prevent and control the dandruff on your scalp.


More about Selsun blue Anti-Dandruff shampoo

Size: 200ml



For: Normal Hair

Product Description: This shampoo is is specially formulated to control the scaling, flaking and itching of the scalp associated with dandruff

It contains:

Selenium Sulfide 1%- attacks the root source of the dandruff


Usage:

Shake well before use
Massage the shampoo into wet scalp
Allow to remain on the scalp for two to three minutes
Rinse scalp thoroughly
Repeat application and rinse thoroughly
After treatment, wash hands well
For best results, use at least twice a week for effective dandruff control


Review:
Unlike other anti-dandruff Shampoo, this product has a pleasant “fruity” smell.  Few years ago, I have tried other brand of anti-dandruff Shampoo before and I cannot stand its medicated shampoo smell. That is why I will appreciate the “peachy” smell of this product as I always like products with a fruity smell.

Although I do not have dandruff these few years, I occasionally will experience itchiness on my scalp area. After using this product for a few times, I find that it sure does an effective job in relieving the discomfort I felt at the crown of my head. In fact, just after a wash, I can really sense that my scalp is not as oily as before.



Maybe the reason is that it contains Selenium Sulfide- an anti-infective agent which can relieve the itching and flaking of the scalp.


However, please take note not to use this product on a daily basis. It is recommended to use this product at least twice a week for effective dandruff control though. My guess is that if you use this product daily, it may be too strong for your scalp. When that happens, other scalp problems like oily scalp may occur. That is why you have to be careful when using this product-Do not use it on broken skin/inflamed area and eyes area.


Lastly, please refer to : http://www.mentholatum.com.sg/selsun.html for more Promotions and Products Updates.



No comments: