17 February 2013

Review of ReFa Carat

I am privileged to be invited by Cozycot to embark on a 2 weeks’ journey with ReFa Carat.



For your information, I have first come across this amazing Beauty Gadget few months ago at a Demo during Cozycot Birthday Bash. At that time, I only know that it is a beauty messenger which does not require any battery/electrical current to operate.

We have to collect ReFa Carat at Ikeda Spa @ 787 Bukit Timah Road. 



Upon entering the spa, I am instantly captivated by this relaxing Japanese Theme Spa. Even the professional and courteous therapists are dressed in Kimonos.


There are a total of 3 bloggers (including me) for this session. After the training manager, Jasmine Tham has gone through ReFa Carat’s product information; we are being treated to a pampering facial session using this amazing Beauty Tool. 


By the way, as a token of appreciation for writing a review on Re-Fa Carat, each of us has been sponsored with a full size bottle of  ReFa Up Serum (worth $110).


More about ReFa in Japan

Over 1 million units sold in Japan over 1 year
No 1 Sales in professional market, online beauty websites i.e. @Cosme, beauty exhibitions, Mail order catalogue, largest beauty exhibition in Japan and No. 1 Christmas gift for the past 2 years 

More about Re Fa Carat

Price: $540

Suitable: For all skin type except acne-prone skin


Where to Use:

Facial care: Slim Face Line
Facial care: Define cheekbone
Neck Care: Beautiful Neckline
Body Care: Firming Arms
Body Care: Release Tension on lower legs
Body Care: Firming Thigh Area

Features of Re Fa Carat:

Solar panel creates light energy
360 multi-facet , 3D Design to mimic Aesthetician’s method
Waterproof construction
Double drainage rollers
Platinum coat  for high assistance against heat and acidity
Unique Bearings to generate micro currents.

More about Micro Current Technology

How it works:



Beauty Benefits:

Defines facial/ body contour
Increases lymphatic drainage
Improves blood circulation
Refines appearance of enlarged pores
Reduction in the appearance of  lines/wrinkles
Improves skin texture
Healthy glowing skin
Better absorption of skincare products

More about ReFa Up Serum

Price: $110

Product Description: This is a Beauty Lotion which makes your skin Haul & Moist with fresh feel and osmotic force into the skin.


Usage:

Spread the lotion lightly with your hands
Massage your hand(with either your hand or ReFa Carat)

(***This product will increase the micro current conductivity of ReFa Carat by 4.5times.*** )

Review:
In my opinion, this is a multi-purpose beauty gadget which can be used on the face as well as the body. For me, I have been using it intensively on my face, focusing on problematic areas such as eyes bag, laughing lines and sliming Facial Lines.

After using ReFa Carat on my face for 2 weeks, I have been impressed by its ability to reduce the puffiness on my delicate Eyes Area.  I have tried many ways like massaging my eyes and applying eyes cream to reduce my eye bags but none of them works as effective as the ReFa Carat. And the amazing thing is that I am able to see the firming results within a single session of usage of this product. If you do not believe me, check out this before and after photo that I have taken at Ikeda Spa after trying out this Product on my face for merely 5 minutes.


As mentioned at the Product Description above, this product has many usages even though it is a bit expansive (being priced at $540). If you currently have a budget to spare, do consider this product because it can be used on the face as well as the body. Not forgetting that the fact that it can also reduce your eye bags while reducing the lines/wrinkles on your face.




A bit costly it may seem but it is definitely cheaper than the Facial or slimming packages at the Beauty Salon. Speaking of which, sometimes, I just find it so difficult to book an appointment with the Beauty Therapist. Now, with ReFa Carat, I am able to enjoy the slimming session at the comfort of my own room as and when I like it. More-ever, this product operates on solar energy which means that it can be used any place and time so long as there is light.

And this gadget is so easy to use. Simply roll this gadget on your “Problematic Areas” to and fro for at least 30 times. As far as I understand, this gadget will generate micro currents which can define the facial/ body contour as well as improving the blood circulation.


For best result, please use it with the ReFa Carat Cosmetic such as Up Serum as it will increase micro current conductivity by 4.5 times.



Here are some pointers on using ReFa Carat:




After using this product for 2 weeks, I am quite satisfied with the results. Other than reducing my eyes bags, it has done a remarkable job in firming up my laughing line as well as achieving a sculpted cheek Contour. 




Too bad, I have to return this gadget this week but it sure remains top on my desire list for Beauty Gadget this year.

Lastly, please like ReFa FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/ReFaSingapore for more Products Updates and Promotions.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good info. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I've book marked it for later!

Here is my web blog: Bodybuilding Supplements