03 February 2013

Feb's VanityTrove Box (Sponsored)

I have received Feb’s Edition of the VanityTrove Box.



These are the items inside the Box:

Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Cream 5ml-Check out my review here: http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.sg/2013/01/origins-plantscription-anti-aging.html


Phytomer Hydrasea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum 3ml


Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 4ml


pureDKNY Rose scent spray 1.5ml


Skin79 Diamond BB Cream Sample


Iderm Placenta Serum Sample


Yuan HoneySuckle Soap Sample


1 Piece of LoveMore French Caviar Anti-wrinkle and Firming Mask


Since Feb is the Seasons of Love, I personally think that these are exactly the skincare products you need to achieve a radiant and dewy skin. Surely you will like to look your best when you go on a date with your love ones on Valentine’s Day.

Before I goes on to my favouite item in this month’s VanityTrove Box, check out the specials in Feb 2013 Issue of Vanity Mag.






It’s hard for me to choose my favourite item in this month VanityTrove Box though. On 1 thought, I will choose Yuan HoneySuckle Soap because it is free of coloring, essence oil, fragrant-fixing agent, colour-fixing agent, stearic acid and paraffin wax-perfect for people with sensitive skin.


However, I do not have the habit of using soap on my face and body though. 

On 2nd thought, I like the texture of Iderm Placenta Serum-It is so smooth and fast-absorbent into my skin. However, some people including me might be skeptical of using this product as it is Placenta.







All I wish to comment that it is definitely one of the most impressive products I have ever encountered in all my VanityTrove Boxes. 

Oh, I must mention another favourite product of mine, Phytomer Hydresea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum as it is quite hydrating and moisturizing for my combination skin. I have done a review on this product though:  http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.sg/2013/02/short-review-of-phytomer-hydrasea-ultra.html


Lastly, please remember to visit http://www.vanitytrove.com/sg and https://www.facebook.com/VanityTrove for more Products Updates and Promotions.

No comments: