23 December 2012

Review of Lovemore My Melody Masks (Sponsored)

Amongst all the Sanrio Characters, My Melody is definitely my favourite. That is why I am so excited when Lovemore invited me for reviews of 2 My Melody Masks.


More about the Lovemore My Melody Oil Free Whitening 3D Fitting Mask


Product Description:  This oil-control mask will let skin breathe and prevent shines.


Feature: The 3D Contour-fit cut makes sure essence is absorbed optimally.

It contains:

•         Bretagne Gulf Stream Sea Water-revitalizes skin cells while increasing its moisture level
•         Vitamin C-antioxidant protection
•         Red Wine Extract
•         Buddleja Extract- antioxidant protection
•         Hyaluronic Acid

Review:
I love this Mask because the texture is not too thick or too thin In fact, I do find that it has just the right texture for my face. If it is too thick, my face will definitely feel very uncomfortable when wearing the Mask. If it is too thin, it will be hard to handle the flimsy mask, let alone wearing it on my face. That is what I always like about Lovemore Masks-their texture never fails to impress me.

For your information, this is a 3D contour Mask without the ear hooks.



I know that some ladies out there do not like to use the 3D contour masks because of the ear hooks. For me, I will prefer a 3D Mask. The reason is simple-It can provide intensive treatment for my face as well as my neglected neck. I am quite surprised that mask is able to provide a 3D coverage even without the ear hooks though.

After using this mask, I find that my face looks more radiant and hydrated. Apart from correcting the uneven skin tone, it also provides a moisturising effect for my face.

More about the Lovemore My Melody Oil Free Moisturising 3D Fitting Mask


Product Description:  This oil-control mask will let skin breathe and prevent shines.


Feature: The 3D Contour-fit cut make sure essence is absorbed optimally.

It contains:

•         Bretagne Gulf Stream Sea Water-revitalizes skin cells while increasing its moisture level
•         Antarcticine and Marine Collagen-lock in whitening factor and keep skin hydrated at the same time
•         Bulgarian Rose Nectar
•         Hyaluronic Acid

Review:
If you have been following my blog, you will have known that I always like hydrating mask. I do think that this mask is able to provide the hydration effect that my combination face needs. By having adequate moisture for my face, the pores on my face will not secrete excessive sebum. When that happens, my face will not be that oily and hence results in lesser blemishes.


As for the texture of this 3D Mask, please refer to my comments for the My Melody Oil Free Whitening 3D Fitting Mask above. A word of advice: Do remember to remove the mask from your face after 15-20 minutes. If you leave the mask for a period of time longer than 20 minutes, chances are that the mask will absorb back the moisture rather than replenishing the hydration. 

After using this mask, I find that my mask has become more radiant. Therefore, I will highly recommend this mask for people with oily or combination skin.


By the way, Lovemore is back has a new endorser. And he is none other than the handsome Jiro Wang, 汪东城!. 


These 2 masks will be available at selected Watson Outlet. If you wish to purchase Love More Mask online, please check out http://www.secretive.sg  Website   Do also remember to join these 3 FB Pages:

•                     http://www.facebook.com/secretive.sg
•                     http://www.facebook.com/LoveMore.sg
•                     http://www.facebook.com/SexyLook.sg  for more product updates and promotion.




No comments: