01 December 2012

Review of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Nail Art Stickers (Sponsored)

No patience to wait for your nail polish to dry? Fret not. L’Oreal Paris will be launching the Color Riche Le Nail Art stickers-a 3D Effect nail art stickers this festive season

More about  L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Nail Art Stickers

Price: $17.90

Exclusively Available: At Watsons

No of Designs: 6 Limited Editions (with glittering, bling and animal prints)



Product Description: This is the 1st nail art stickers in both 2D and 3D Effects by L’Oreal Paris. Each nail applies ultra-easily and provides long wear with zero drying time or smudging. 


Product Feature: Each patch is made of three layers of film for extreme shine and long wear; the base coat film ensures long wear; the color film provides intense color, and the top coat creates 100 percent shine.

Note: They can last up to a maximum of 10 days


Usage: 

On clean nails, position the round end at the base of the nail. Apply the nail sticker in the upward direction.
Fold the sticker over the natural nail tip
File your nail to remove the excess sticker


Review:
I definitely welcome this idea as I am an impatient person. That is why I seldom apply nail polish because I have to wait for the nail polish to dry. If you have known me personally, I always have short nails ---not because I am the short hair lady but my nails always chipped off easily. I am glad that this nail stickers are gentle and do not hurt my nails, even when I am peeling them off. 


I am given the 015 Oh my Diams! Designs, a bling diamond designs.The nail stickers are quite easy to apply. Paste the stickers on the clean nails.


File the nails to remove the excess sticker.


Here are some tips on applying the nails stickers: Do make sure that your nails are clean and non-oily before pasting on the stickers lest they will drop off earlier. After filing the nail to remove the excess stickers, please press the nail stickers to ensure that they have been pasted on firmly on your nails.  If you want to remove the nail stickers, just peel it off . This definitely easier than using the nail polish remover.

Each Le Nail Art set comes with 18 nail stickers and we only have 10 fingers---meaning that there will be 8 extra nail stickers.


If any of the Art nail circles come off, I can easily replace it by another nail sticker. As my nails are quite short, I find that I can keep the excess sticker and paste them on my nails for the second time. This is really quite a surprise for me though. By the way, the nail stickers are safe to use on bare, acrylic and even gelish nails.

You can also refer to this video for the step by step instructions on applying this nail stickers:


Lastly, please like Lo’real FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/lorealparissingapore for more Promotions and Products Updates.


No comments: