16 December 2012

L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique

Ever admire and wish that you can have the same dewy makeup look of the K-pop star? If your answer is yes, read on and find out you can achieve the supple look with the new makeup Range of L’Oreal Paris.


By the way, I am being invited to the L’Oreal Paris Bloggers Event at The Ultimate Penthouse Spa.


It is organized for the launch of L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Makeup Range.


While waiting for other bloggers to arrive, I take this chance to try out the texture of the L’Oreal Products on Display.


More about L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique

Product Description: The 1st skin transforming make-up range that will give a radiant, flawless complexion like never before.

Consist of: 

Primer
Highlighter- Touch of Light Pen
Liquid Foundation
And BB Cream

After the introduction of Lucent Magique Makeup Range, there is a short makeup demo by the Product Manager.




The event ends with the group taking photo of all bloggers attending this event.



Frankly speaking, I am quite impressed with the texture of L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique makeup Range though. Since I have received the primer, Highlighter and Liquid Foundation, I will be doing reviews of these 3 products in this post.


More about L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Primer

Size: 30ml

Price: $24.90


Product Description: It is a primer that reflects the light on the skin to achieve a 3D sculpted look


Texture: Smooth, satin texture

Usage: Use it along for a subtle glow or under your foundation for a long lasting hold


Review:
If you wish to have a makeup that will last you the whole day, please remember to apply a thin layer of primer before the foundation.  Do try out this primer as it has a watery and satin texture.


After applying a thin layer of this product, I notice that the texture of my skin has become smoother, with the lines and the large pores slightly diminished.  


What really surprises me is that my skin has brightens up a little as though there is a thin layer of skin corrector applied on my face. Do note that this product can be used on its used or under the foundation. Therefore, I will also recommend this product to be used on its own for casual occasions whereby minimal makeup is preferred.

More about L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Touch of Light Pen

Size: 1.6ml

Price: $22.90


Shade: 2 Shades, Fair and Light

Provides: 24H Hydration

It contains: Byron Liquid-capture light in touch-to give face a touch of radiance.

Effect: Vanishes signs of fatigue, erase shadows, dark circles and imperfection


Apply the Touch of Light Pen at these light points to magically uplift your features:

1. More Lifted Eyelid-Prep eyelid for a lifted look
2. Brighter Undereye Zone-Illuminate tired looking bags for a rested bright eye look
3. Smoother crescents-Light up unevenness around corners of the nose to light up dark shadows
4. Plumper Expression Lines-Trace over deep expression lines for flawless complexion
5. More accentuated Pout-Outline lips to define the prefect lip contour and accentuate lip colour.


Review:
What I really like about this product is that it is able to provide a “natural” coverage for my imperfections. I have tried other concealer or highlighter before and some of them might be too heavy for my foundation. As such, my makeup will look a bit unnatural, with my imperfections overly concealed-I will look like a stage actress with a heavy  and cakey makeup. 

As the name suggests, this product works like a magical highlight pen.


In my opinion, it has dual usages. It can be used to cover up imperfections such as my dark circles and highlight certain part of my facial feature such as the bridge of my nose.



Do be patient when using this product: Please remember to pat this product into your skin with a concealer brush or your hand.  Personally, I do recommend using the concealer brush before patting the highlighted area with your hands. This is to ensure that this product has been fully patted into your skin, so that it will  not be patchy after sometimes. 

More about L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Liquid Foundation

Size: 30ml

Price: $32.90



Available: in 6 shades

Coverage: Sheer Medium to let nature light shine through

Product Description: This is a foundation that gives radiance from within


It contains:

Byron liquid-boosts an unrivalled light reflection on skin while keeping skin translucent, soft and comfortable

It provides a: 40% Pure water blend-perfectly flawless, fresh hydrated finish


Usage: CCTV Technique

CC-3D Sculpted Cheekbone: Smooth in 2 large C's on each end of the cheekbones for instant glamorously defined cheeks
T-Accentuate Pillar of the Face: Highlight the upper brow and nose area for a sculpted face finish
V-Sexy Chin Frames the Face: Make a small V shape on the chin to frame the face for a radiant 3D look


Review:
I love the supple and illuminated look that this foundation offers. Maybe the reason behind this is that it contains 40% Pure water blend or Liquid Light Technology.


That is why my face will look freshly hydrated, with a supple and radiant finish.




I really appreciate the natural effect of this product as heavy and cakey makeup is definitely not in the trend now. 

Some of my friends thought that I have very good skin with no makeup on. The truth is that I applied L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Liquid Foundation on my face and it sure makes my skin texture smooth and translucent. This is my little secret.



As for the coverage, it is able to conceal and “blend” the imperfections such as lines and dark eye circles onto my face. What I really mean is that my face will have a 3D illuminated look, paying no attentions to the imperfections.

For best result, please remember to apply this product with the CCTV Techniques.

As I have reviewed L’Oreal L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique before, I shall not be including it in this post. 


Lastly, please like L’Oreal FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/lorealparissingapore for more Promotions and Products Updates.




No comments: