21 October 2012

Review of MOA, the Green Balm (Sponsored)

Introducing a new multi-purpose cream, MOA, the Green Balm which is exclusively available at Sasa.

More about the MOA, the Green Balm

Product Description: It’s a Cream. It’s a Balm. Its 100% Natural and it’s a miracle


It contains:

organic yarrow and lots of other lovely natural stuff

Multi-purpose usage of this cream:

Conditions Dry Hair Ends
Soothes itchy skin
Soothes Dry Skin
Soothes Eczema & Psoriasis
for dandruff
Treats Athlete's Foot
for After Shave
Calm Sunburnt
Grazes
Bumps
Sore or red nostril
Cold sore
Insect Bites
Sore Throat



Review:
It’s the first time that I have ever come across a beauty balm that has so many usages. Wow. More-ever, it’s an organic product that contains organic yarrow and other Natural Ingredients.  I admit that I do like organic products because they contain less chemical and are not harsh on my delicate skin. This texture of this product is rather mild in natural. It bears a small resemblance to that of the texture of the lip balm but it is not that greasy. 


For me, I am more interested in its ability to soothe dry and itchy skin.  Needless to say, I often suffer from itchy skin whenever the weather is hot at night. I am glad that this balm can actually provide me a soothing and nourishing effect for my dry skin though. I do think that this product is convenient and good for usage when travelling.


As we will like to travel light, one will only have to bring this handy multi-purpose balm along with you for unpredictable situations such as sore throat.  Even if those unpredictable and accidental situations do not happen, you can still use this product on your hair’s spilt ends. 

In my opinion, this product will also provide a good moisturizing effect to my skin, meaning that it can be used as a moisturizer.




For your information, I have done some research and found that a lot of the people will used this balm on flaky skin. As I do not have this condition, I am unable to test this product against this skin condition.

Lastly, do remember to like SASA FB Page for more Products Updates and Promotions:  https://www.facebook.com/SaSaSingapore




No comments: