17 September 2012

Review of Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening (Sponsored)

I have received a Gift Box from Arm & Hammer.



But, I will be only reviewing about the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro-Whitening in this post.

More about Arm & Hammer

Arm & Hammer is a USA Brand trusted for 155 years. It started with the baking soda we use in our kitchen, and eventually evolved to countless household and personal care uses. This includes the Arm & Hammer Baking Soda toothpaste range of Extra Whitening, Complete Care, Sensitive, & Supreme Fresh.

Available: at Watsons Stores

More about Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro-Whitening

Retail price: $19.90 (Package includes 2 AA Batteries)

Head refill: $13.90 (Comes with 2 refills/packet)



Product Description: This is an advanced Sonic Technology Toothbrush which can removes the Plaque Effectively.

Product Features:
  • The unique, patented Dual - Action Technology in this battery operated toothbrush is turning the brushing world on its head!
  • The circular Oscillating Head Spins back and forth to thoroughly clean and polish even between teeth.
  • The secondary brush bristles move up and down to scour away plaque and massage along the gumline promoting good dental hygiene.
  • Together, both heads deliver up to 3,700 brush strokes per minute -cleaning up to 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than manual toothbrush.

Operating Instruction:

Press and release top button to turn on. Press lower button to stop.
Brush your teeth as you normally do.
After each use, remove the brush head and rinse thoroughly.



To replace brush head:

Pull head away from the handle, slide on new head


To replace Batteries:

Turn & pull down handle base. Replace with two new AA alkaline batteries only! When replacing batteries, follow symbols for correct positioning.


Review:
I have always been a vivid fan of Battery Operated Toothbrush as I always believe that the Battery operated Toothbrush will be able to perform better than a normal toothbrush. Imagine if you have a normal Toothbrush and a Battery-Operated Toothbrush and you are applying the same force when you are brushing your teeth. Certainly, the Battery-Operated Toothbrush will be able to clean better as it is able to reach those hard to reach places as the oscillating bristles equipped with the Unique, patented Dual –Action Technology.


Such is the case for Arm & Hammer Spinbrush as it is able to move up to an astonishing no of 16,000 Precision Micro-Sweep per Minute. 


Wow, that is what I call a Powerful Advanced Sonic Toothbrush. And the best thing is that it is also kept at an affordable price of $19.90.


It also tokes me a while to get used to the powerful oscillating effect of this product. However, once I got used to it, I just love this product because of its amazing cleansing effect. The bristles are quite gentle to my teeth as I do not any encounter any bleeding of my gums.


I have used other battery-operated toothbrush before and sometimes, the bristles are simply too harsh on my gums. When that happens, my sensitive teeth will tend to bleed. As for the whitening effect, I have noticed that my yellowish teeth have turned a bit whiter. Of course, I am not expecting my teeth to be sparkling white overnight but I am already quite contented with this result of Spinbrush. This is because I have a sweet tooth, who loves to drink sweetened beverages and my teeth are not in the cleanest state.

Unlike other Battery Operated Toothbrush, do note that the correct way to wash the Spinbrush is to remove the brush head and rinse thoroughly. 


 Frankly speaking, I do appreciate this way of brushing because it will reduce the chances of the running water coming in contact with the metal mechanism of this product. In this way, I will be able to use this Spinbrush for a longer period of time as I need not to worry that the mechanism is being spoil by the water inside the bathroom.

Lastly, do remember to like Arm & Hammer FB Page:https://www.facebook.com/ArmAndHammerSg  for more promotions and products updates.





2 comments:

Beauty Conscious said...

Hi Carol,

Indeed battery operated toothbrush such as Arm & Hammer Spinbrush / Sonic can deliver more cleaning than manual toothbrush. Thanks to your blog! ;)

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Beauty Conscious,
Thanks for dropping by. And yes, that is the reason why i love battery operated toothbrush like Arm & Hammer Spinbrush.