26 August 2012

Special Edition Watsons VanityTrove Box (Sponsored)

I have received the Watsons Editions Vanity Trove Box.


Let us take a look at the goodness inside the Box.


It contains:

DNC Sample Products including Deep Cleansing Oil,Mild Soap and Mild Lotion


Pure Beauty Soothing BB Cream


Garnier Men Turbo Light Oil Control Sample Product


Various Sample Products from Watsons including L’oreal Youth Code Pre-essence, Neutrogena Hydro Boost, Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover and Pure Beauty Youth Restore Essence with Black Pearl


Cristalle de Paris Sample


JF Skin Solution Acne Relief Cleanser Bar Sample


Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion Sachet



Various Masks including 3 Montagne Masks, Beauty Buffet Charcoal & Cypress Facial Mask, My Scheming Pearl Whitening Mask & Hydrogel Eye therapy patch.


Wow, all the best selling products from Watsons.  By the way, I am so delighted to receive this Vanity Trove Box as it is the sold out Limited Edition’s Watsons Vanity Trove Box. Since its first launch, Vanity Trove had 3 batches of fully snapped up troves at Watsons. That means over an astonishing no of 10,000 troves were redeemed within only two hours of its launch in 20 stores across the island.

The trove was made available with a spending of $60 (members)/ $80 (non-members) and above at everyone’s favorite personal care store - Watsons. Therefore, if you want to get your hands on the Watsons’ Vanty Trove, do remember to act first the next time.

As for the products in the box, I do find that this trove will be able to satisfy all our beauty desires.


One will find all type of beauty products inside including the makeup remover, cleanser-Soap, lotion, mask, Sun block, BB Cream and even something for bf. I will definitely make use of this chance to try out some of the products that I have never tried before like the BB Cream and if I like it, I will just drop by Watsons to buy the retail size Products.


That is the essence of VanityTrove Box, isn’t it? To try out the Beauty Products before we head down to the store to buy the Retail Size.

Lastly, I will like to thank VanityTrove for sending this Watsons Trove Box to me.


2 comments:

Beauty Conscious said...

It's nice that My Scheming Pearl Whitening Mask is in Vanity Trove Watson's Edition.

Shorthairlady said...

Nice to meet you and thanks for dropping by. Yes, I am also delighted that my scheming Pearl whitening Mask is in Watson's Edition VanityTrove Box. Yes, my guess is that my scheming Mask is very popular at Watsons stores.