12 August 2012

Review of Mentholatum Lip Pure Products (Sponsored)

I have received the following items for review:

Mentholatum Lip Pure Fragrance Free Lip Balm
Mentholatum Lip Pure Honey Leon Lip Gel


More about the Mentholatum Lip Pure Lip Balm

Suitable for: All types of Lips, even sensitive one

Available: At Guardian, Watsons, Guardians, Fairprice and all major supermarkets and departmental stores

3 Variants: Orange, Fragrance Free and Honey Lemon (Lip Gel)

Product Description: This lip balm provides moisture for soft, supple and healthy lips

It contains: 

Gentle beeswax- Moisturises and softens Lips


Grape Seed-Slows and prevents aging


Jojoba-Smoothes skin


Aloe Vera-Soothes dry lips


Almond-Nourishes with Vitamin E


Shea Butter-Heals dry lips


made from 100% food grade natural ingredients
no preservatives and colorants.


More about Mentholatum Lip Pure Fragrance Free Lip Balm

Size: 4g

Price: $7.90




Review:
Many a times,we do tend to neglect the care of our lips because they only constitute a small part of our face.However, do you know that having healthy pink glowing colour lips really make you look more radiant. Please imagine this scenario: One has a radiant complexion but has a pair of pale and dry lips. When you talk, the focus will be on your pale lips and you will look a bit unhealthy. If you do not have a pair of sickly lips, please make it a point to take care of our lips by applying lip balm regularly. This is especially the case if you are travelling to other cold country as the lack of humidity in the air will cause your lips to crack.

Amongst all the lip balm that I have tried before, Mentholatum is definitely a brand that I like to use. Somehow, I do feel that Mentholatum Lip Balms are so moisturising and soothing for my lips. That is why I am so excited to receive the 2 products of Mentholatum Lip Pure Lip Balm because they are made from 100% food grade natural ingredients and contains no preservatives and colorants.


When I have applied Mentholatum Lip Pure Fragrance Free Lip Balm on my lips, it feels so “natural” as though the lip balm has not been applied on my lips before. 


And the amazing thing is that I can definitely feel that my lips are much more moisturised after the application.



It is really a lip balm that I will use in long run as it is not too oily for my lips. I have used other brands of lip balm before and sometimes they are too greasy for my lips. When that happens, my lips will feel uncomfortable and I will want to lick the lip balm off my lips. I am happy that I do not encounter such a problem with this product. Do try out this product and you will be amused by how natural the texture of this product is.    


More about Mentholatum Lip Pure Fragrance Free Lip Balm

Size: 12g

Price: $7.90





Review
Our lips are quite delicate and need an effective moisturizer like honey to prevent them from dryness and cracks. That is the reason why I like this Lip Gel Product-It provides the ultimate moisturizing solution for my dry lips. More-ever, it also contains antioxidants of Vitamin E and Gape Seed Oil to help maintain healthy and youthful looking lips. And I really have to mention about its long last moisturizing effect for my lips as I find that I need not to have touch up and re-applied the Lip Gel every hour or so.


Frankly speaking, there has been 2 occasions whereby I have accidentally licked off the lip Gel on my Lips (something that I will not encourage you to do). The Lip Gel has no taste. What really fascinates me is that even though the lip Gel has been licked off, I can still feel that my lips are so soft and tender. That shows how moisturizing the product is.

Sometimes, I get so busy with work or my personal stuff that I have forgotten to drink adequate water for the day. During these days, I will find that my lips are quite dry. That is where I will apply this Lip Gel on my lips to moisturize them and keep the skin at this area from peeling off. The texture of this Lip Gel may seem to be tinted at first when I have applied the Lip Gel on my lips.


It will slowly turn to a natural transparent protective layer on my lips after the application.


I do think that this product is suitable for those people whose lips are super dry and want a better protective product for their lips.

Lastly, do remember to care for your lips the way that you care for your face and use Mentholatum Lip Pure Products to keep your lips healthy, soft and tender.



No comments: