01 July 2012

Tummy Taming Day Out Event at Phillip Wain

I have been invited by VanityTrove to a Tummy Taming Day Out Event at Phillip Wain.


More information about Phillip Wain

Build on a unique concept of being a Ladies-Only Club, Phillip Wain is a 1-Stop Solution for ladies to achieve total Health & Wellness. It currently has 8 fitness & beauty clubs across the Asia Pacific, including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia & Thailand.

Singapore Address:
101 Thomson Road,
#04-10/19 United Square
Singapore 307591
Tel: (65) 6250 0100
Website: www.phillipwain.com.sg


Operation Hours:
Mon - Fri 7.00 am - 10.00 pm
Sat 7.00 am - 8.00 pm
Sun 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
Public holidays 10.00 am - 7.00 pm

Upon reaching the Venue at United Square, I am being given a passport whereby I have to fulfil certain tasks to collect some chops on this booklet.




Based on the number of chops that collected, I can get to redeem a free Tummy-taming treatment.


Before I have started on the journey to get all the chops, one of the staffs show me around the club house of Phillip Wain. Check out some of the photos that I have taken.







After this tour, we are being treated to a mini buffet that has been specifically prepared by the Healthy Juicy Bar at the Garden Area.


 For your information, there is a Healthy Juicy Bar at the premise of Phillip Wein which serves healthy low calories food for customers who are health-conscious or want to lose weight.


I am so engrossed in my journey to collect the chops that I have forgotten to take more photos. In the end, I have collected a total of 6 chops.


Hurray, I can redeem a Lipo8 Treatment worth $580.


Lastly, I will like to thank VanityTrove for the invitation as I have a great time at the event,



No comments: