29 July 2012

Review of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack (Sponsored)

I have received Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack for review.


More about Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack

Size: 50g

Price: S$25.90

Available: At all leading personal stores and pharmacies


Product Description: It is is specially formulated with Neutogena’s smart Progressive Release System, which actively seeks out dry skin cells to replenish moisture in them throughout the night


It is:
non-comedogenic
oil-free
alcohol-free
and dermatologist-tested

It contains:

the Hyaluronic Acid
Olive Extract
and Ionic Mineral Complex

to help to make the most out of the cell regeneration process, therefore boost skin’s renewal capacity so that you wake up to amazingly hydrated, soft and supple skin in the morning.

Usage: Before sleep, massage evenly over face and neck after moisturiser and rinse off the next morning. Recommended to be used twice a week, although also suitable for daily use.

Review:
I always think that Sleeping Masks are wonderful products specially developed for Busy Ladies like us. Sometimes, we just do not have the luxury time to put on a mask and wait at least 20 minutes before we can remove it. During this time, it will be advisable if we can relax ourselves and simply stop attending to the errands on our “to do list menu”, so as to improve the absorption of the sleeping mask serum’s onto our skin. That is where Sleeping Mask will come in handy because we can simply apply it before we get our beauty sleep. And the next, morning we will wake up to a hydrated and radiant complexion.

There are several reasons why I like this Product, Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack of Neutrogena. The first reason is that it has a nice fragrance, reminding me of that of the relaxing sea ocean.


After I have applied this product on my face, I instantly feel a sense of relaxation as it has a watery fragrance, typical of Neutrogena Products. Somehow, I just get the feeling that I am on my way to achieve a hydration complexion the next morning. 

The next reason why I love this product is because it has a Gel like non-comedogenic texture that simply will not clogs my pores.



Since this product is going to be applied on my face for at least 6 hours (when sleeping), I will definitely not want a product that will result in overproduction of my oil glands and eventually give rises to blemishes such as acnes or pimples. I am glad that I do not find my face to be oily the next day. In fact, what awaits me the next day is that I have hydrated and supple complexion. I will definitely recommend this product to Busy Women who has no time or/and sleep in Air-conditioned Room.


As Singapore has an unbearably hot weather, many of us will like to sleep in the room with the Air-conditioned on. Do you know that the air-conditioning will zap away moisture in the skin required to keep our skin smooth and healthy? Yes and its true. That is why you will need the Sleeping Pack of Neutrogena to replenish the moisture in your dehydrated skin while you are enjoying the cool comfort of air-conditioned in your room.


Lastly, I will like to thank Cozycot for the invitation of the reviews of this amazing product, Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate Sleeping Pack.



No comments: