02 June 2012

Review of SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask (Sponsored)

I have received SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask for Review.

More about SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask

Features in popular Taiwan beauty show



Product Description: This mask offers you a 360 ultra-lifting and firming effect with a fine selection of quality ingredients-Black Pearl. The innovative patented mask sheet with ear hook not only provides a perfect fit into your skin, but enhances the absorption of the essence-giving you a visible lifting and firming effect. Besides holding the mask in place, the special ear hook design helps contour your skin from neck, cheek to eyes and mouth area!

Functions: 
Fights against yellowish and uneven skin
Diminish dark spots
Smooth and moisturise skin


It contains: Multi-whitening extracts like
White Truffles
Black Pearl
and Barley

Directions for use:
After cleansing, place the mask over your face
Stretch the up lift hook of the facial part on the ears, then do the same to sketch the up lift hook of the neck part, press it lightly onto your face
Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and then remove the mask
Pat gently and leave it for essence absorption.


Review
I always love this type of Mask as it provides an effective uplifting effect on my face. The difference between this type of 3D Mask and that of a Normal Mask is that it has an extra extension part on the Neck Area. While using this Mask, I can really feel its contouring effect which is more obvious than other type of 3D Masks that I have used before. The end result is that I have a smaller V-shape face after using this product.

For your information, this mask contains Black Pearl and Truffles Extract. 


Frankly speaking, this is my first time using a Mask that contains Truffles Extract and I am impressed by its whitening and moisturising effect. The truth is that I am an uneven yellowish skin tone that makes me looks pale and sick when I am not using any makeup or BB Cream. After using this Mask, I do notice that I look more radiant-Perhaps this mask has a slight brightening effect. I will strongly recommend this mask for people who have dull and uneven skin tone. 



As for the moisturising effect, I am happy to say that my skin feels more supple and hydrated after using this product.

This is definitely a Mask that I will continue to use in the long run as it provides both whitening and moisturising effect. Do try out this Mask if you are currently searching for a Mask Product that will diminish dark tone and correct uneven skin tone.

For your information, this product will be available at selected Watson Outlet. If you wish to purchase SexyLook Mask online, please check out http://www.secretive.sg Website   Do also remember to join these 3 FB Pages : 







No comments: