16 June 2012

Review of L'oreal White Perfect Laser products-Essence & Whitening Cream (Sponsored)

Remember my previous post on L'oreal White Perfect Laser products?  http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.sg/2012/05/loreal-white-perfect-laser-event.html

Here are my reviews as I have been constantly using the products of L'oreal White Perfect Laser Anti-Spot Brightening Essence and  All-Round Protection Whitening Cream SPF19/PA+++ for almost 1 month. As a recap, I have also included the Descriptions of these 2 Products in this post:

More about L'oreal White Perfect Laser Anti-Spot Brightening Essence

Size: 30ml

Price: $39.90


Functions: Corrects Existing Spots

Product Description: It is a highly effective spot eraser that combats dark spots with military precision. Its two-pronged strategy works by

• lightening existing dark spots through de-pigmentation
• and by preventing the formation of new dark spots by stopping melanin from darkening.
Unique Ingredient: It contains Ellagic Acid which has been found to be up to 14X more efficient than existing whitening active ingredients (Arbutin and Niacinamide) commonly used in the skincare market.


Usage: Apply day and night before using the moisturiser



Review:
Most of the whitening products out there on the market are quite oily in nature. But, this product has a watery creamy texture which is easily absorbed onto my skin.


 I am really glad that my skin does not feel oily at all after the application.


Most importantly, it does not cause any break out of acnes/ pimples on my combination skin.

After 1 month of continous usage of this product, I do notice that the uneven skin tone on my face has been corrected. Overall, my skin looks fairer and I look more radiant. 


 As I only have 3 freckles on my face, I do not really see a difference in the colour tone of these pigmented spots. Perhaps the reason behind this is I have been using this product on my whole face rather than concentrating on these Pigmented Spot. By the way, I have also checked the wording on the box. I will only be able to see the shrinking and fading of these colour pigmentation after 8 weeks.

More about the L'oreal White Perfect Laser All-Round Protection Whitening Cream SPF19/PA+++

Size: 50ml

Price: $32.90

SPF: 19/PA+++


Functions: Defending your skin from bombardment by UV rays.

Product Description:  It suppresses melanin production while providing long-lasting moisture and powerful UV protection.


Usage: Apply daily in the morning on your face and neck. Recommend to use L'oreal White Perfect Laser Anti-Spot Brightening Essence thereafter


Review:
I love the fragrance of this product as it has a nice smell, reminding me that of baby lotion. When I first opened the box, the cream looks quite oily with a pinkish creamy colour. 


But, this product is easily absorbed onto my skin, leaving a thin layer of watery moisture thereafter.



 I am also relieved that I do not encounter any issues of breakout after using this product. 

Do note that I have been using these 2 products together during the day time while using only the essence during the night time. For maximal result, please remember to use these 2 products together. 


So far, I am pleased with the whitening effect of this product except that my freckles are still visible. 


Lastly, do try out these 2 White Perfect Laser products of L’oreal if you are currently looking for whitening Products that can correct your skin tone.

Good New:
Here comes a chance for you to sample of L'oreal White Perfect Laser:
Simple go to https://www.facebook.com/lorealparissingapore/app_321174177960580  and complete the registration form to receive your free sample



4 comments:

Pandhu Panega said...

my wife is currently using the white perfect overnight laser treatment combine with revitalift 3x laser serum and her skin looks awesome

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Pandhu,

Thanks for dropping by.
Glad that your wife love to use the Revitalift 3x laser serum

Alice said...

Hi, since you have been using this product for sometime, just curious how do you find the results now? i thought of using this products too. Looking forward to hear from you.

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Alice,

Thanks for dropping by. I find that the L'oreal products are not bad.Do try the products.