24 June 2012

Review of L’oreal Paris Youth Code Boosting Essence (Sponsored)

I will be reviewing L’oreal Paris Youth Code Boosting Essence in this post.


More about L’oreal Paris Youth Code Boosting Essence

Size: 30ml

Price: $39.90


Where to buy: At leading retailers including Watsons, Guardian, SASA, selected Department stores, major supermarkets and hypermarkets

Product Description: It is an essence that can double the effectiveness of skincare. Imagine same skincare,twice the results. It’s a ‘possible dream’ with Youth Code Boosting Essence


Product Functions: It

can increase the performance of all types of skincare, be it anti-ageing, whitening or hydrating
speeds up the action of the sluggish recovery gene in ageing skin
helps restore the skin’s optimum natural recovery capabilities
amplifies the effect of any and every type of skincare applied.



Product Effects:

One drop triggers a visible improvement in the softness and smoothness of your skin, while increasing its absorbing power. 
One week of daily usage visibly improves the texture of your skin. 
One month of daily usage helps regain the youthfulness and radiance in your skin.


It contains:

Pro-Gen™ Technology, or Biolysat (a product of fermented Bifidus bacterial)- increases the expression of recovery genes involved in cellular renewal. 
Adenosine, long known to be a constitutive component of DNA-slows the effects of ageing in skin. 
HEPES (Hydroxy Ethyl Piperazine Ethane Sulfonic acid)-a pro-exfoliating action, which improves absorption of active ingredients. 



Usage: Use twice per day on a perfectly cleansed skin before your usual skincare routine


Review:

For your information, I have been using the Youth Code for quite a period of time. I have fallen in love with this product because of its ability to double the effectiveness of the current skincare products that I am using. This product is to be used after cleansing, and before your other entire skincare regime.  This is because this important step will prepare your skin for the absorption of the active ingredients in your daily skincare, be it moisturiser or treatment cream, serum or lotion.


This bottle has a dropper design which makes it easier to control the amount of droplets to be dispensed. 



In my opinion, one of two droplets is already adequate for daily usage. The texture of this product is quite smooth, similar to the texture of serum. After just 1 drop of application, I can feel the difference- my skin feel smore hydrated. 



Do try out this product and you will able to understand and experienced for your yourself the wonderful hydrating effects of Youth Code

I used to feel disheartened that my aging skin condition does not improve even though I am using good-quality product. This is way before Loreal has launched this product. Now, with the unique PRO-Gen Technology of Youth Code, my skin has improved tremendously-with radiant and smoother complexion.


As a result, I look younger and more radiant. By the way, I do not experience any breakout of blemishes on my combination skin. Although I have oily combination skin, I still have signs of aging on my face such as lines etc. That is why I need an anti-aging product such as Youth Code that is not too rich for my skin.Surely, I do not want an anti-aging product that will activate the my oil glands to produce surplus oil secretions on my skin. I will highly recommend this product to people with oily skin.

Lastly, I will like to thank L’oreal for the invitation to write review for this product

No comments: