24 June 2012

Review of Kneipp Products-Cranberry Cleansing Herbal Tea (Sponsored)

I have received the 2nd Batch of Kneipp Products for review.


To view the previous post about the introduction of the Kneipp's brand, please refer to this link: http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.sg/2012/06/review-of-kenipp-products-arnica-body.html

In this post, I will be reviewing Kneipp Cranberry Cleansing Herbal Tea

More about Kneipp Relaxing Tea range

Kneipp Herbal Teas are naturally caffeine-free and contains no artificial colouring, aromas or flavouring.

More about Cranberry (Cleansing Herbal Tea)

Size: 30 g (15 x 2 g tea bags)

Price: SGD 9.60



Product Description: This contains fruity pieces of cranberry- well-known for its health benefits and is particularly effective for a healthy bladder and urinary tract


It contains:

Lemon grass 25%
Apple 18%
Rosehip peel 10%,
Carrot 10%,
Bean shells 5%
Blackberry 5%
Cranberry 5%
Green oat straw 5%
Hibiscus 5%
Orange peel 5%,
Beetroot 3%
Natural flavourings (blackberry, raspberry) 2%
Elderberry 2%.


Usage: For best result, place the tea bag in a cup and add boling water. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.


Review:
The tea has a floral taste, which is quite pleasing to my taste buds. For your information, I will prefer not to add any sugar to my tea beverages if possible. I am rather glad that it does not have a bitter after taste, making it nice to drink even when there is no sweetness of sugar adding to it.




I admit that I do have a sensitive stomach and some of my friends encourage me to drink lemon grass tea to treat this problem. For your information, Lemon grass has many benefits, which include detoxifying of toxins from the body.I am rather glad that this tea constitutes a percentage of 25% of lemon grass as it will be an ideal drink for me to get rid of the greasiness of the oily food that I have consumed. What’s more, it even contains a wholesome of other healthy ingredients such as healthy rosehip peel etc.

Do remember to like Kneipp’s Facebook Page for more Promotions and Products Updates:  https://www.facebook.com/kneippworksnaturally

Please also join in the Kneipp Giveaway Contest on my previous post if you have not done so. Contest will be running  from 21st June 2012-1st July 2012.

Stayed tuned for the next post on Kneipp Anti-Cellulite Kur Products Products.



No comments: