20 May 2012

Singapore Flyer Entourage Event

I am one of the 12 lucky FB fans who are invited to a special Singapore Flyer Entourage today. For your information, this is my first time going up on Singapore Flyer, the world’s largest Giant Observation. I am quite excited about it as I heard that this iconic landmark will provide a fabulous View of our beautiful Sunny Garden Island.

The meet-up point is at the Guest Services Lounge next to Seafood Paradise Restaurant.




 At 12 noon, our wonderful journey on board the Singapore Flyer begins…

Refreshment is provided and we even have a Butler serving us drinks.




After filling up my stomach, it’s time for me to take photos of this wonderful breathless view. I never know that Singapore is so beautiful, with remarkable greenery view and magnificent modern high rise buildings. Check out the photos that I have taken.






Times always passes very fast when I am having a good time. Before I realize, it is time for me to depart the Singapore Flyer. And we end this memorable moment by taking a group photo.


Overall, I do have a fun and wonderful time at the Singapore Flyer.

Do join their FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/singaporeflyer  for more updates and promotions.

Lastly, I will like to thank the Singapore Flyer for inviting me to the Entourage Event.





No comments: