27 May 2012

Review of Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream (Sponsored)

Thanks to the invitation by Cozycot, I have received Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream for review.


For your information, I have tried another Product of Olay Regenerist Series-Micro-Sculpting Cream before and I love its quick-absorbing and non-oily texture. That is why I am excited to review this new Product of Olay, Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream
\
More about Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream

Price: $49.90

Size: 50ml


Application: twice a day

Product Description:  This product reduces the appearance of wrinkles in just 1 application. A revolutionary wrinkle fighter that combines

advanced light manipulation technology and
a chronic anti-wrinkle complex with intense hydrators which smoothens skin’s surface and relaxes the appearance of wrinkles instantly.

It also helps prevent future wrinkles by keeping skin hydrated.



It contains:

New key ingredient Peptamide Y6, - hydrates the skin to reduce the appearance of even deep eye lines in 14 days
Advanced micro fillers-relaxing the appearance of wrinkles
Formula with biopeptide + B3 complex hydrates to reduce the appearance of even deep lines in 14 days

Usage: Smooth over cleansed face and neck, focusing on areas of wrinkles

Review:
I am always on the lookout for an effective anti-aging product that will not be too rich for my combination skin. This is my dilemma-I do have some lines on my face eg laughing lines and yet I am also troubled by the problems of blemishes and large pores.That is why I need to be careful in my selection of anti-aging products. I do not want an anti-aging serum or cream that will lead to more breakouts like acnes or pimples. In this aspect, I do think that this Cream matches my needs as it is not too heavy for my oily skin.




Unlike other Wrinkle Cream on the market, the texture of this Product is non-oily and has a Gel like Texture. What amazes me is that it is easily absorbed into my skin and does not have the oily after-effects usage on my skin.



I have tried other anti-aging products before and they normal have a heavy oily texture after it is being absorbed into the skin.  But, the after-effect of this product feels as if there is a small tiny tightening effect around the skin areas where I have applied this cream.

Since the texture is not very oily, one might be wondering about its effectiveness in anti-aging properties. As I have mentioned earlier, there is a slight tightening effect after usage. Immediately, I can feel that my skin actually pumps up causing the lines to be less visible.







I will strongly recommend this product for people like me in 20s-30s who have an oily complexion and some lines on the face.


So far, I have not encountered any breakout while using this product. However, I have not tested out this product on dry skin and unable to comment on its effectiveness on this type of skin.

For more information on Olay Products and Promotions update, please remember to like their FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/olaysingapore

Lastly, I will strongly encourage all of you to start the anti-aging regime earlier as our skin starts to age after 25 years old. There is no doubt that aging is a natural process but we can choose to age gracefully.




2 comments:

Ellen Sanders said...

Perhaps, I will give it a try, because someone who works at Skin Vitality (http://www.skinvitality.ca) told me about this anti-wrinkle cream as well. It seems that is very good... I've read so many interesting feedback and reviews about it... I don't think it's bad for our skin and if we have great results much better. Thank you so much for this article!

Shorthairlady said...

Hi nice to met you, Ellen. I also love the texture of this cream as it is not too oily for my combination skin. More-ever, it is able to make my lines less visible. Do try out this product and you will like it too.