13 May 2012

Review of Lovemore Electric Ore Peptide Duo Lifting Mask (Sponsored)

I have received Lovemore Electric Ore Peptide Duo Lifting Mask for review.


More about Lovemore Electric Ore Peptide Duo Lifting Mask

No of Masks/Box: 5 Masks


Product Description: Collected from Mount Mino, Japan Electric Ore is capable of deep penetrating your skin to give it a energy boost, increasing your skin's essence absorb-ability. Gravity defying with diamond checked mask sheet! Carefor your neck and chin with special ear hook

Effect: Brighten dullness skin, Enhance moisture level to your skin and promoting collagen synthesis increase skin elasticity.



It contains:

Multi-Peptides
Co Q10
and SYN-AKE Serum give you a spa-like luxury facial pamper. Skin is now smoother and firmer.

Usage:

Fit the Mask on your face
Pull the hooks at the two sides of the ears
Pull the hook at the chin up to the ear
You can massage your face while waiting for your mask for 15-20 minutes to maximise absorption.


Review



I always like LoveMore Mask because of the qualiy of the Mask Sheet. It does not break into pieces when I am sketching it to fit my face. More-over, I do feel comfortable when I putting on the Mask as it is not too tight.


 Some of the masks out there are too tight for my face and I do feel an uncomfortable stinging sensation after I have putting them on. I do not feel have such an issue for Lovemore Mask.

I do notice that my face has brightens up after I have removed the Masks.




Sometimes my skin is quite dull in nature as I am simply too tired, mainly because of my busy lifestyle. And when that happens, I just want a quick fix for my face-I just want to look more radiant. This is achievable with the Product of  Electric Ore Peptide Duo Lifting Mask though.

This product will be available at selected Watson Outlet. If you wish to purchase SexyLook Mask online, please check out http://www.secretive.sg Website   Do also remember to join these 3 FB Pages :

http://www.facebook.com/secretive.sg 
http://www.facebook.com/SexyLook.sg
http://www.facebook.com/LoveMore.sg  for more product updates and promotion.


Lastly, do try out this product if you wish to try out a Mask that could brighten up your dull skin.
.

No comments: