19 May 2012

Reviews of Living Nature Products 1: Firming Eye Cream (Sponsored)

I have received the following products from Living Nature for Review:

• Firming Eye Cream 
• Cleansing Clay Peel 
• Deep Cleansing Mask


In this post, I am just going to review the Living Nature Firming Eye Cream. The 2 Masks will be reviewed at a later time as I do not want this post to be too long.

Most of you might not be familiar with this brand of Living Nature. Well, it is a brand from New Zealand which uses 100% Natural ingredients. Definitely suitable for those people who has a sensitive skin or like to use Natural Products 




More about the brand of Living Nature

This is a brand from New Zealand whose commitment is to provide consumers with the most natural, safe and effective products for the skin and the nature.


Living Nature has been launched in Singapore for around 4 years.

Living Nature Products can be found at:

bud Cosmetics (ORCHARD)
333 Orchard Road
#03-32 Mandarin Gallery
(Meritus Mandarin Hotel)
Singapore 307506

bud Cosmetics (NOVENA)
10 Sinaran Drive
#01-66 Square 2 (Novena Medical Centre)
(above Novena MRT station)
Singapore 307506

Frenzo Spa & Wellness
East Point Mall
3 Simei Street 6
#03-37/38
Singapore 528836


Their products are 100 % Natural and contains no:

Endocrine disrupting synthetic preservatives such as:

    o Parabens
    o Ethelhexyglycerin
    o Hydroxymethylglycinate
    o Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
    o Methylchloroisothiazolinone
    o Methylisothiazolinone
    o Unigerm
    o Suttocide

Neurotoxic preservatives like phenoxyethanol
Harsh surfactants like sodium, ammonium and lauryl/laureth sulphates
Petrochemicals, including PEGs, paraffin and other glycols
Silicones, Mineral oils, artificial fragrances, grain alcohols
Phthalates
Bisphenol-A (BPA)
Genetically modified or irradiated ingredients


More about the Living Nature Firming Eye Cream

Size: 10ml

Price: $68

Award:  WINNER of the Jamie Lee Grace Awards 2011, Best Natural Eye Care Product




Suitable: For all skin types

Applied: In the morning and evening

Product Description:  This product reverses the aging effects of stress and wear around your eyes.

It contains:

Active Manuka Honey- nourishes the delicate tissue to promote cell regeneration, and its natural antimicrobial properties protect against bacteria, for brighter, healthier skin.
Hydrating Harakeke Flax Gel- plumps out fine lines for a smoother, fresher look and its soothing and cooling properties help reduce redness and puffiness.
Larch Tree Extract- locks in moisture to keep your eyes bright and radiant throughout the day.

Usage:  Gently pat a small amount onto clean skin around the eyes with your ring finger.
*****Avoid rubbing, or applying close to eyelashes*****.



Review:

Due to busy lifestyle and not having adequate sleep, I admit that I have very puffy eyes.That is why I need an eye cream that could work effectively on the puffiness of my eyes.

Here is where this Eye Cream of Living Nature will come in handy. Unlike other eye products, this natural product really surprises me with its moisturizing properties. After I have applied this eye-cream, my eyes are more soothing and relaxing.





I even try touching my eyes area after usage-True enough, my eye area feels more hydrated.

I also like the fact that this eye-cream does not cause milia seeds or oil seeds. For your information, oil seeds occur when the eye-cream is too rich for the eyes area. I have been using this product for around a week and I still do not encounter the problems of millea seeds. This will prove that this eye cream will not clog the thin areas around my eye.

As for dark-eye circles, I might have to use this product for a longer time before I can see its effect. A word of advice: Remember to tab this cream on your eyes with your ring finger.



Please do not attempt to rub your eyes with this eye cream as it will only cause more lines at this delicate area. This is because the area around the eyes is at least 10 times thinner than that of the face.

Do remember to like this Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-World-Of-Organic-Skincare/268138324884  for more Living Nature promotions and updates.

Lastly, I will like to end this post by a proverb “Eyes are the window to the Soul”. And we should start our eye care routine as early as possible. Frankly speaking, I regret not to start my eye routine early as I currently have aging problems such as dark eyes circle and puffy eyes. 


Please refer to this post for the reviews of  the Living Nature Cleansing Clay Peel & Deep Cleansing Mask  http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.com/2012/05/review-of-living-nature-products-2.html





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow amazing site. Just just how frequently do you post?

We have added your page and placed it on twitter also.

Feel free to surf to my web site :: anti wrinkle cream

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for dropping by and Normally, I will try to blog and post every week.

Anonymous said...

You have a excellent web site. Will you revise this often?
Do you mind if we discuss this together with buddies in twitter?


Feel free to visit my blog post :: free ipad 2

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for dropping by. Yes, as mentioned , I will try my very best to blog at least once a week.