27 May 2012

Review of The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter (Sponsored)

Thanks to the invitation by Cozycot, I have also received Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter for review.

More about The Body Shop Body Butter

Body Butter was first launched in 1992 and founded by Anita Roddick. The very first Mango Body Butter was given its name by her daughter who, while making a piece of toast, simply said “It’s like butter…for your body”
People commented that Body Shop’d Body Butter are produced like just chocolate! The reason is that the raw ingredients of these Products are being warmed to a high temperature, before being put into jars and cooled to create a firm consistency.

Unique Properties of Body Butter

1. The texture:  A firm and creamy formula that melts into the skin
2. Natural ingredients: Our Body Butter are bursting with moisturising ingredients and natural actives such as Strawberry Seed Oil, Moringa Seed Oil and Mango Seed Oil
3. Long-lasting moisture:  Soft and smooth skin, hydrated for up to 24 hours
4. Community Fair Trade: Our Body Butter are rich in Community Fair Trade ingredients like Shea Butter and Marula Oil, helping to support communities all over the world


More about The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter

Price: $30.90

Size: 200ml



Flavour: Citrus

Suitable: for Normal Skin

Description of Product:  This product is an intensive creamy all-over body moisturiser, with hydrating properties.


It contains:

Satsuma essential oil.-zesty and invigorating 
ACommunity Traded melon seed oil plus shea-up to 24 hours moisturisation.
cocoa butter-up to 24 hours moisturisation.

Review:
I am a lazy person who seldom uses Body Lotions or Body Butter Products. The reason is very simple-I cannot stand the oiliness of the Lotion on my skin. But this body Butter really changes my mind. It has a very refreshing orange or Satsuma Fragrance which is not very oily on my skin. I will recommend this product for people like me who love the Zesty Fruity Smell.

Upon opening the container, the texture for this product really reminds me of creamy butter.



It looks so “deliciously creamy” that I almost mistaken it as a Custard that is edible. 


On the other hand, it has a smooth texture which reminds me of Hair mask too. It is easily absorbed into my skin and leaves a thin layer of moisturise after application.



More-ever, I also feel a slight cooling sensation after the Body Butter has been absorbed into my skin. Now, my skin has a lingering fragrance of Satsuma or Orange. 

I also love its moisturising effect as it provides adequate hydration for my skin. Sometimes, I do suffer from the problem of itchiness when the weather becomes very hot. After I have applied this Body Butter onto my Normal skin, I no longer find that my skin is dry and itchy. 

I will definitely continue to use this wonderful product in the long time.


For more information about The Body Shop Products and Promotions Update, please remember to join their FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheBodyShopSingapore

Lastly, I will like to thank Cozycot for the invitation.  





No comments: