12 May 2012

Review of AFC Green Beauty (Sponsored)

Thanks to the invitation from Life Stream Group, I have received the Product of AFC Green Beauty for review.


I am so excited to try the effect of this product as I am a great fan of these “health wellness organic “products. More-ever, this new product of AFC contains Shizuoka Green Tea- which is well-known for its anti-oxidant effect to fight free radicals.

More about AFC Green Beauty

Date Launch: 17 May 2012

No of Sachets/Box: 30



Price: $64.90/Box

Where to buy: Exclusively at Watsons or buy online at  http://lifestreamgroup.com/green-beauty-p-325.html

Suitable for: All Ages

Highly recommended: For people with imbalanced diets & feel lethargic easily.

Product Description: works from the inside to Detox and nourish your body and skin. It is the only Green Juice formula enhanced with 2,500mg Micro-Collagen peptides to repair your skin.


Recommended Dosage: 1 sachet for daily dosage or 1 sachet, two times daily (morning and night) for intensive usage.

Usage: May be mixed into hot or cold water, or added to milk, soy milk, ice cream or yogurt

It contains 100% natural blend of 

Organic Barley Grass-Neutralizes Free Radicals to clear toxin
Kale- for Body Cleansing & easier Bowel Movement
Shizuoka Green Tea- Slows Down Aging Process
and Hydrolyzed Micro Collagen- Enhances Skin Clarity


This product works in 2 ways to give stressed, aging and unhealthy skin a new lease of life:

Step 1: Cleanse and Alkalinize your Body, Detox
Step 2: Repair and Nourish Skin, Nourish

Product’s Health Benefits: It

Enhances the body’s natural Detoxifying process to rid body’s accumulated toxins and waste
Cleanses and alkalinizes the body naturally to restore body’s healthy pH balance
A cleansed body is then able to absorb nutrients and Micro-Collagen peptides effectively for optimal cell and skin rejuvenation
Supply essential nutrients back to your skin for better skin health
Protection from free radicals and anti-aging effects

Unique easy absorption formula includes:

Micro-sized collagen 1/60 the size of normal collagen molecules for effective absorption by the skin and body
Employment of unique ultrafine blending method in Japan to ensure better solubility and absorption, retaining the most nutrients while enhancing texture and taste

Review:

Frankly speaking, I am been quite happy with the results of the AFC Green Beauty so far. After having AFC Green Beauty for a few days, I can really sense its Detox effect. Before getting started to drink this green juice beverage of AFC, I have been suffering from constipation though. As I am busy at work, I could only have this Beauty Drink at night a few hours before sleeping. I am happy to say that I will visit the toilet the next morning for my “big business”. This is really something that I have not been expecting—AFC Green Beauty really works on my constipation problems!

Let me explain briefly the concept of Detox before nourishing our body.  


Let us first understand the meaning of Detox-To eliminate and neutralize toxins to maintain life and health. This is a natural process that our body will be doing every day. But because of several reasons such as the food we eat, the alarming fact is that we are accumulating too much toxins in our body. This will result in blemished & sallow skin. That is why we will need to Detox the toxin from our body before the nutrients can be  fully absorbed by our body. After consuming this green juice beverage, I do notice that my skin condition has been improved slightly-I do not have that much blemishes and clogged pores on my skin.

My first reaction upon opening the Green Beauty sachet is that it really smells like green tea power. 




Maybe the reason is that this product contains Shizuoka Green Tea. It is rather easy to prepare this green juice beverage-One can mixed the power into hot or cold water, or added to milk, soy milk, ice cream or yoghurt, But I will like my green juice beverage shimmering hot,so that I can slowly savor its fragrance taste.




The taste of this Drink reminds me of  Wheat Grass Drink. But, it sure tastes nicer than the Wheat Grass Drink because it does not have a strong "Grass Taste" though. Definitely suitable for people like me who want the benefit of the green juice beverage but cannot stand the smell of those natural organic grass.

Lastly, do try out this product if you are currently looking for a Beauty Drink that will Detox and improve your skin condition. 







No comments: