06 May 2012

Launch of ZA Total hydration BB Cream

Due to work commitment, I am unable to attend ZA Bloggers’ Event. But, ZA is kind enough to arrange another cozy session for 3 of the bloggers(including me) who are too busy to make it for that day.


 Upon reaching ZA Office, I am captivated by the flowery Spring decoration of the meeting room.


Immediately, I feel as if I am being transported to a pink Garden full of blooming flowers. I am even more thrilled when Charmian the Brand Officer of ZA presents to me the press kit. 



For more information, ZA will be launching a new product, Total hydration BB Cream this month 



More about the product of ZA Total hydration BB Cream 

Size: 20ml

Price: $ 15.90


SPF: 43 PA+++

Functions: Used as either pre-makeup or foundation

Product Description: In Summary, this amazing 12 in 1 BB Cream offers the following benefits:

Conceals Dullness
Conceals Pores
Creates healthy Skintone
Evens Skintone
UVA
Brightens skin
Moistures Skin
Makes skin smooth & translucent
Non-Sticky
Lives up skin
UVB
Perfects skin for Make-up



It contains

Amino Mineral Complex-moisturizes to heighten & reinforce the skin’s protective barrier
Prism Enhancer-removes excess surface cells and replenishes moisture
Sebum-absorbing power-imparts a non-sticky finish to keep skin refreshing
Vitamin B derivative-energizes skin’s inner cells to give skin a healthy-looking glow


Poreless Power-diffuses light to minimize pores and uneven skin
Colour Control Powder-corrects dullness and uneven skin colour for a natural finishing look
Oil Control Power-control oil to give a matt look


Usage:

Take an appropriate amount on fingertip and dot on five points(both cheeks,forehead,nose and chin)
Smooth over the entire face with your finger tips from the center outward.


The size of this BB Cream is only 20ml which makes it easier for me to keep it inside our handbags for touch-up. Unlike other BB Cream in the market, this new product of ZA has a nice floral smell. The reasons why I do not like to use BB Cream are because they normally have a sunscreen smell and are quite oily in nature. I have tried the texture of this BB Cream on my hand.



To my surprise, the texture of this BB Cream is not oily at all. It is able to spread easily and oxidizes to be a colour that looks so naturally on my hand.

I feel that this BB Cream is able to provide enough coverage to cover my blemishes as I am a person who loves Natural and Matt Make-up.


I would use this BB Cream on occasions whereby I am feeling too lazy to put on full-makeup. However, I do think that this BB Cream might not suitable for those who love thick makeup and will like the highest coverage for all blemishes, pimples and acne. The idea of this BB Cream is to create a healthy and glowing complexion and not a cakey white flawless complexion.

By the way, I heard that ZA will be launching a BB contest on their FB Page soon.  For more details, stayed tuned to their FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/zacosmeticssingapore Good luck!!!

Lastly, do try out this product if you are looking for a BB Cream that is not oily in nature and able to provide 12 in 1 Benefit




No comments: