14 April 2012

Review of BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract 2: After 14 Bottles (Sponsored)

Remember the 1st review that I have posted on 1st April about the BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract:  Review 1 ? Yes, it’s posted on April’s Fool Day but the goodness of this product is definitely not a joke. This Product of Innershine really lives up to its name-bringing the radiance of your skin from within.

Well, here is the second review of BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract after 2 weeks of consumptions.

2nd Review:


Diary

Product Consumed: BRAND'S® InnerShine® Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract:

Time duration: 2 weeks

Date: 31st March 2012-13th April 2012

No of Bottles drank: 14 bottles


Frequently: Daily on a periodic basis


Any consumption of this Essence on irregular basis: No, I have faithfully drank 1 Bottle per day for an consecutive consumptions of 14 days

Snap Shots of Me drinking this Product:




Advises when consuming this Product:

Diligence and Discipline are really the keys to see the maxima effect of this Product. I will strongly encourage you to consume 1 bottle of BRAND’S Berry Essence daily, without fail. This is because our body need to replenish the nutrient in this Product, namely the OPCS, Antioxidants and Anthocyanins on a daily basis.


The logic is the same if you apply it to the nutrients of the food that we consumed every day. Just think about it: Don’t we consume our food on a daily basis?

One really has to patient to see the obvious improvement on your skin complexion. The replenishment of nutrient on our skin does not happen over-night. If you expect a miracle to happen instantly, the only way would be to go for aesthetic treatment or plastic surgery.

This Product really tastes nicer when chilled.


As I have mentioned before at the first review, the taste is quite similar to sparkling or concentrated grape juice. For me, I am not a person who loves the sparkling grape taste. When chilled, this Essence would have a more refreshing taste whereby the concentrated flavour will not be so obvious.


Amazing Effects of this Product after 2 weeks of consumption:

After 2 weeks of consumption, I do notice that my skin complexion has slightly radiates from within. At least, I do not look as pale as I have before; perhaps my blood circulation has improved slightly. This is the photo of me with bare skin.


I do not have major breakouts of acnes and blemishes after drinking the products for 2 weeks.  This is especially so even though I have been having late nights recently.

As for fine lines and youthful skin, I might need to consume more bottles of Essence before I can see the effect. Perhaps that is due to the fact that I do not have sufficient sleep nowadays. However, I am pleased that my fine lines did not increase even though I have late night.

I love the fact that this product has no colouring and preservatives. Perhaps that is the reason why the expiry date is 1.5 years from the date of manufacturing.


For those of you who know me personally, you would have known that I have a sensitive stomach. I did not have any side effect while consuming this natural product.

Overall, I have been quite happy to see the amazing effects of this Product after consuming 14 bottles of Brand’s Innershine Berry Essence. Do try out this Product if you are currently seeking a Natural Collagen Product that firms up your repair by reducing the loss of elastin-the protein that keeps the skin together.

Lastly, I will like to thank Brand's for this exclusive invitation to review this product of InnerShine® Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract.



No comments: