08 April 2012

Review of Benefit Hervana

I have taken part in Benefit FB Contest in Feb and won for myself a Benefit Hamper. Among the items in the hamper, my favourite is the Hervana Powder.


I have tried this item before at the Benefit counter and fall in love with it constantly. As I still have another 2 more boxes of Blusher in stock, I am planning to get it after I have finished using the current ones. Since this item is currently ranked as one of the items in my desired makeup list, I have decided to write a review on it.

Before I go on to the review, I will like to take this opportunity to thank Benefit for choosing me as one of the winners in Hervana FB Contest ”.

More about Benefit Hervana

Price: $46.00

Weight: 80g

Product Description:  Four shades blend together for an orchid-blossom blush with a soft satin finish.


Review:
Benefit is always one of my favourite makeup brands because their colors are so intense, lively and easy to apply. More-ever, their makeup is so long lasting that they will really stay on my face throughout the day. I personally have the bad experience with other cosmetics brand whereby I look as though I did not put on any makeup at the end of the day when I actually did! This is so annoying as I want to be radiant when I have make-up on.I do not have this problem with Benefit cosmetics as it really does a good job in enhancing and accentuating my facial features.

For your information, Hervana contains 4 shades:

Lucky shell
Divine peach
Heavenly rose
And berry delight


in a single box.


It has no divider between 4 colors. That would means that I am able to pick up the 4 color with the brush in just a few gentle swirls. I love the design of this brush as the surface areas of its bristles are quite wide.


This unique design really makes it easier to pick up the power and apply them on the apples of my cheek.

These 4 colours of Hervana really blend together perfectly on my cheek to create a sophisticated look. It really enhances my fair and pale complexion. Now, I look as if I have just gone under the sun whereby my face sparkles and glows with a tint of radiance, just perfect for the current spring/summer seasons.


Other than applying it on my cheek areas, I have also applied it on my forehead and nose bridge. The purpose of doing it is to re-define my nose bridge, making it sharper and more prominent. Don’t I look lovely?


If you want to look more radiant for the sunny summer season ahead, do consider and try out Hervana as this is really a product that is able to create a natural “good karma” type of complexion.







No comments: